Male UGA equipment manager caught trying to spy on players in shower with hidden camera

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Fellas......come on.....

"Said coach Kirby Smart, "Nothing to see here. This is just small potatoes. We're trying to not let these type of little things bother us. We're not concentrating on minutia. I guarantee you that whatever is on those videos is no big deal."

In related news, The University is looking into the disappearance of a large batch of used jock straps.

:grin:

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Fellas......come on.....

"Said coach Kirby Smart, "Nothing to see here. This is just small potatoes. We're trying to not let these type of little things bother us. We're not concentrating on minutia. I guarantee you that whatever is on those videos is no big deal."

In related news, The University is looking into the disappearance of a large batch of used jock straps.

:grin:

Notice it’s not a batch of large used jock straps.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
8th grade Ribault, bully last name Kirby. He picked on the puny. He knew I was too obedient a fellow to fight at school, so he pushed it. Well, in front of witnesses, I made a Saturday appointment to fight 11 A.M.at Lake Forest Elementary. Saturday 10 A.M. my doorbell rings. It's 4 classmates come to spectate. (My Dad couldn't know.) They knew me as such a devout Christian that I think they expected some unholy explosion.

We waited 'neath the shade of the bicycle racks for an hour. Kirby never showed. I started to leave. They started that talk like I had won something since Kirby chickened out. But when I changed the route to down Kirby's street they started excitedly asking what I was up to (with hopeful expectation.) I rang Kirby's doorbell. Mom answered. I asked : "Is Kirby here. I'm suppose to fight him today." She looked over her shoulder and shouted, "Jimmy, somebody here wants to fight you." Kirby came out and we fought foe an hour in a grassy alleyway. He had me pinned in a headlock, when "ding.ding.ding,ding" = the ice cream man. We gave each other an exhausted look & the spectators were buying. I proved nothing. (I did the 2nd time though.)

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
PS on Jimmy Kirby. When I returned to Jax 13 years post-fight, as a dentist those guys that spectated that 8th grade fight had become Jax police officers. They never forgot that day (Lord knows I didn't bring it up) and related to me a long rap sheet on Kirby. At that time he was in Fed Prison for stabbing a police officer who tried to arrest him from a barroom brawl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.