Memorable Band Names

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bruce Dickenson? The Bruce Dickenson? He may put his pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us, except once his pants are on he makes gold records.
Bruce is second from the right. Both legs firmly enpantsed. :lol:
IMG_0787.jpeg

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Always have a plan to kill everyone…then pull into KK for some “hot now” donuts on the way home.
A good plan always has a second step

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
4-In-Legion used to play regular at Bullwinkles in Tallahassee. I think that was their zenith.
I knew those guys. Great band. They had to change their name from The Vandals when they got a record deal. Played a lot at The Other Place and PJ's in Daytona, a few times with Stranger at The Pier.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I knew those guys. Great band. They had to change their name from The Vandals when they got a record deal. Played a lot at The Other Place and PJ's in Daytona, a few times with Stranger at The Pier.
“Laser Gun” was their big hit I believe. Guitarist, “Ziggy” maybe (?), used to put his cigarette in the strings when he was doing his thing. They had a cult of regulars whenever they were in Tallahassee at Bullwinkle’s.

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
-
“Laser Gun” was their big hit I believe. Guitarist, “Ziggy” maybe (?), used to put his cigarette in the strings when he was doing his thing. They had a cult of regulars whenever they were in Tallahassee at Bullwinkle’s.
I reconnected w/ Ziggy Luis after about 20 years it seemed. He moved to Alabama and was playing acoustic blues. He passed away from cancer about 5 years ago after returning to Bradenton in his final months. He was sick for a couple years.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
-

I reconnected w/ Ziggy Luis after about 20 years it seemed. He moved to Alabama and was playing acoustic blues. He passed away from cancer about 5 years ago after returning to Bradenton in his final months. He was sick for a couple years.

“Party in my Pants…and You’re Invited!”

Classic!

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
s-l500.jpg
Big Dick was like 7 foot tall and ugly as hell as I recall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator