Miami-Jackson Hires First Female Head Football Coach in Florida History

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is going to be interesting. Hell, she may can coach better than Muschamp.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
.... what they gonna do when this coach shouts "dress out" ?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Luther did great at Norland High, coaching one of the best defenses in South Florida for the last two years.

Are any of us that are 55 the same person we were in our 20'S? Luther isn't at all. He's a damn good football coach and clean living individual. Now this tow truck driving lady...... :dunno:

+1

Those bashing Luther have no idea what he's been up to for the last 20 yrs. I wouldn't be surprised if he's helping funnel recruit money to kids as part of it, but all in all he's been focusing his career for the last many years on helping kids thru football in Miami. I'd be willing to bet he's done more for his community than many of us. Certainly more than I have.

Lakatronia or whatever...never heard of her. I guess this is legitimate, and not some publicity stunt. But we'll see.

============

/too late to bring in Wildcats images

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Years ago John L had a nightclub here in Palatka, big parties, blew a lot of money. The Crew and other big names at the time played there. Or so I heard, I never went.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Years ago John L had a nightclub here in Palatka, big parties, blew a lot of money. The Crew and other big names at the time played there. Or so I heard, I never went.
You live in Palatka?

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
So you work at the college, the paper mill, or you're unemployed? That's all that is in Palatka.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
That video is f*cking hilarious!! I just laughed my ass off!!

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
+1

Those bashing Luther have no idea what he's been up to for the last 20 yrs. I wouldn't be surprised if he's helping funnel recruit money to kids as part of it, but all in all he's been focusing his career for the last many years on helping kids thru football in Miami. I'd be willing to bet he's done more for his community than many of us. Certainly more than I have.

Lakatronia or whatever...never heard of her. I guess this is legitimate, and not some publicity stunt. But we'll see.

============

/too late to bring in Wildcats images

She actually played semi pro, tackle football in some women's league a couple years ago (dare I call it a bush league?)

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
She actually played semi pro, tackle football in some women's league a couple years ago (dare I call it a bush league?)

I saw some stats on her. She was like 5'9 and 225 lbs. So I think its safe to say she wasn't in the lingerie football league.

For your viewing pleasure:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
What exactly are her qualifications? I have a hard time believing she was the best candidate for the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.