Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

lurch-head-shake-o.gif

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No matter which way you slice it, it should be interesting.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That's the dude..err chick from "South Beach Tow". What's the over/under on games won with a butch tow truck driver and a 50+ year old rapper for a coaching staff? :lol:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
... they gonna pair up to have "So You Think You Can Dance" endzone dances ?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
If Campbell will indeed be an assistant, you have to wonder what the hell the school is thinking. Is he the type of guy you want your kids being mentored by?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone actually think this WON'T end in disaster? :facepalm:
This is just the kind of bigoted rhetoric we were hearing from troglodytes like you when progressive-minded coaches started playing black quarterbacks in the NFL back in the 1970s.

Hell, I can still remember my father saying, "Now they're going to be bringing that shuckin' and jivin', me-first act into the huddle and ruin that, too. You need your quarterback to be a leader, not some guy who goes disco dancing around the unpadded goal post at the goaline whenever you score a touchdown, and then turns into a pouting baby who pulls his double-knit suit jacket and polyester vest over his head every time you lose. And their selfishness and lack of effort is infectious to the team; not diving for fumbles, not studying their playbook, not respecting the newspaper boys in the locker room...I could go on, but I don't want to piss off Gore Vidal and his commie bunch of pinkos. And, boy, can you imagine one of them in the Super Bowl? That'll be the day."

How far we've come. But we'll still have a long journey ahead of us to accept female coaches as long as we have Neanderthals like you in the world, Ox.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is just the kind of bigoted rhetoric we were hearing from troglodytes like you when progressive-minded coaches started playing black quarterbacks in the NFL back in the 1970s.

Hell, I can still remember my father saying, "Now they're going to be bringing that shuckin' and jivin', me-first act into the huddle and ruin that, too. You need your quarterback to be a leader, not some guy who goes disco dancing around the stadium whenever you score a touchdown and then turns into a pouting baby who pulls his double-knit suit jacket and polyester vest over his head every time you lose. And their selfishness and lack of effort is infectious to the team; not diving for fumbles, not studying their playbook, not respecting the newspaper guys in the locker room...I could go on, but I don't want to piss off Gore Vidal and his commie bunch of pinkos. And, boy, can you imagine one of them in the Super Bowl? That'll be the day."

How far we've come. But we'll still have a long journey ahead of us to accept female coaches as long as we have Neanderthals like you in the world, Ox.
I laughed out loud.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is worth every bit of the 2:20. Pure gold. :lmao2:

Holy sh_t! I literally laughed out loud until I cried!

"Bernice aint goin to no hospital! Hospitals for rich people, and my Obamacare aint kicked in yet!"

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Luther did great at Norland High, coaching one of the best defenses in South Florida for the last two years.

Are any of us that are 55 the same person we were in our 20'S? Luther isn't at all. He's a damn good football coach and clean living individual. Now this tow truck driving lady...... :dunno:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator