Miami loses to cincy

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Al Golden is very similar to Muschamp. Losing to someone they shouldn't.. Discuss.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cincy's offense is dynamic but Miami has the Florida Boys, should have never lost. I'm glad they did!!!!

You can't spell SCUM without the UM!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Winning just doesn't seem important to them anymore....I know a longtime Cane fan and ask him a couple of weeks ago what he thought about their team this year and he just shrugged and said he's all but lost interest as a fan and almost can't stand watching them play anymore..

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I don't follow them but are they at least in part still recovering from the latest round of NCAA sanctions?

My favorite part of the game was the multiple camera shots of bizarrely dressed and made up Canes fans looking forlorn as the loss became inevitable. Plus there was one Cane Classic - overweight, tan, big tats and the obligatory orange tank top procured at a south Florida Walmart.

And it makes me smile to know that tomorrow Joe Zagacki will be processing all this on the radio somewhere down in that cesspool. A loss to an American Conference team - the ACC has been racking those up this year. Too sweet.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully they can rebound next Saturday for obvious reasons.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This has to be good for our S.Fl. recruiting. Keep it up down Miami.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw;n289405 said:
Al Golden is very similar to Muschamp. Losing to someone they shouldn't.. Discuss.
:hehehe:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
My oh my.......Looking past Cincy to the Semi's? Doubt it, they suck.

Dec 10, 2014
TN G8tr;n289440 said:
My oh my.......Looking past Cincy to the Semi's? Doubt it, they suck.

It's just appalling that it's going to be October 24th until the semis have a challenging team to play ...

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Further proof of what a lame program SCUM has. Oh sure, they were kings as long as they could take cheating to a new and exciting level but once they even tried to play by the rules suddenly "Da U" is not so special.
I would say that we can all have fun with their fans but who can find any all of the sudden?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Golden is probably going to be canned after this season if they have 4 or more losses. I wonder who they will get since they want to pay their head coach like the top assistants in the SEC make now.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Gator Fever;n289493 said:
Golden is probably going to be canned after this season if they have 4 or more losses. I wonder who they will get since they want to pay their head coach like the top assistants in the SEC make now.

Lets just hope they keep Golden 1 more year so we can pull a few more of their commitments to the Gators! With all the uncertainty w' that program and not to mention they suck we could really reap the benefits. Sam Bruce as an example....Go Gators!

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n289493 said:

I could see them going after Tubberville. He used to coach at Miami and recruits there fairly well for Cincy.

BTW, Cincinnati has a very good offensive line. The amount of time they give the QB to pass is fantastic. The QB is pretty impressive too and he's only a freshman. He threw for 500 yards last week in his first ever college game and looked pretty darn good last night.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n289458 said:
It's just appalling that it's going to be October 24th until the semis have a challenging team to play ...

Sad thing is, Georgia Tech isn't even that good. And even though FSU is playing at Clemson, Clemson is still gonna Clemson that game up somehow like last year.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
gardnerwebbgator;n289429 said:
Hopefully they can rebound next Saturday for obvious reasons.

They will beat the crims into a puddle of slime and flush themselves down the toilet bowl.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n289502 said:
I could see them going after Tubberville. He used to coach at Miami and recruits there fairly well for Cincy.

BTW, Cincinnati has a very good offensive line. The amount of time they give the QB to pass is fantastic. The QB is pretty impressive too and he's only a freshman. He threw for 500 yards last week in his first ever college game and looked pretty darn good last night.

I wonder if Miami would pay him 2.5 million or so a year to come there - I think he makes just over 2 million a year at Cincy and Golden makes about 1.5 million now.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope Miami somehow beats FSU! Other than that, I hope they lose them all! Go Gators!!

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
What was with the Texas looking uniforms?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
They'll go after Charlie when UT cans him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.