Michael Sam cut. Lawsuit coming?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n40037 said:
Sam would need a team that just wants another small DE for obvious passing downs.

With a roster spot for that player as well. I think he will need to wait for some injuries to happen for him to play this year in the NFL.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator said:
I'll lose respect for him if he sues. He didn't make the team.....deal with it. He wasn't good enough, and being gay shouldn't give him any special treatment. That's the whole thing, right?....equality? Same with some women who cry equality only when it benefits them. It's not right, and neither would Same suing be.
Who said he would sue? Link?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
According to NFL.Com Cowboys plan on working out Sam for their practice squad tomorrow.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n40461 said:
According to NFL.Com Cowboys plan on working out Sam for their practice squad tomorrow.

I said if someone did it - it might be Jerry Jones. Their defense is depleted also.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n40463 said:
I said if someone did it - it might be Jerry Jones. Their defense is depleted also.

Defense line especially, I don't have an issue with him being on a teams Practice Squad. But he doesn't belong on a 53 man roster right now.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
maheo30 said:
The goal line play against the browns where everyone had come off the ball and were engaged while he was still coming out of his stance spoke volumes. The guy has no explosiveness whatsoever. He is undersized too. Those kind of guys have a terrible time making rosters. Bills center Eric Wood blamed ESPN which is stupid.
Did you have to say explosion?

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Cowboys! Looks like that "steers and queers" line from "Officer and a Gentleman" will be getting new play.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
As a cowboys fan I gotta say we need a guy who likes getting sacks.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just not sure if he's going to straighten out the line though.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NoGaGator;n40504 said:
Cowboys! Looks like that "steers and queers" line from "Officer and a Gentleman" will be getting new play.

Officer and a Gentlemen... you are confusing Full Metal Jacket with Officer and a Gentlemen? Do you go to the same bars as Sam to watch Officer and a Gentlemen. The great R. Lee Emry would ,"Holy dog ****! Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy, and you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down. Do you suck dicks? "

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
t-gator;n40513 said:
I'm just not sure if he's going to straighten out the line though.

T I am sure with his abilities he will"Straighten" that line right up :lol:

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
TheDouglas78 said:
NoGaGator;n40504 said:

Officer and a Gentlemen... you are confusing Full Metal Jacket with Officer and a Gentlemen? Do you go to the same bars as Sam to watch Officer and a Gentlemen. The great R. Lee Emry would ,"Holy dog ****! Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy, and you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down. Do you suck dicks? "
Here's Gossett's rant from Officer and a Gentleman:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...h4HoDA&usg=AFQjCNHG97kiBB6kgaHQLR3ZzyigyjXfbA

Does that now make you go to the same bars with Sam? WTH man!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78 said:
NoGaGator;n40504 said:

I stand corrected.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Nice publicity stunt by Jones.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator said:
I'll lose respect for him if he sues. He didn't make the team.....deal with it. He wasn't good enough, and being gay shouldn't give him any special treatment. That's the whole thing, right?....equality? Same with some women who cry equality only when it benefits them. It's not right, and neither would Same suing be.
Not me, it's in the thread title.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
oxrageous said:
Nice publicity stunt by Jones.
Still feeling like the scorned lover (PR-wise) after his son wouldn't let him choose Manziel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.