Michigan DE Rashan Gary isn't too impressed with Florida's offense?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well I guess there's a positive to all of this regardless. Mac's been pretty vocal this offseason about the team. He's said the o-line is now a strength, said hes really impressed with all the speed we have, feels depth is now where it needs to be at, and feels real good about the team for the first time ever. He's even said he's been very pleased with the quarterbacks. You add all that to him saying that stuff about harbaugh and telling a bunch of fans that we're about to kick their butts and one thing is for certain: Whatever happens this season, he owns it.

If we do great and the offense turns around he's here for the long haul, but if the oline continues to blow chunks, QBs continue to suck azz, STs still eat poo, the offense as a whole is still sorry, and the defense drops off even a small amount this season is going to be brutal. And its not going to be because of muschamp, broken program, time to build relationships, insufficient funds, poor facilities, lack of depth, new system, new scheme, yada yada. Win or lose, its on him and we'll know what we have.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
If we do happen to win convincingly, remember all of these posters that are planning CM's unemployment party. They will give every reason imaginable Michigan lost. You can bet they won't give one reason we won. There is a
gathering of eternal pessimists around here. I
refuse to let them ruin my hopes and expectations the Gators will do well. Gooo Gators!

P-S - I don't believe I'm alone feeling this way.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If we do happen to win convincingly, remember all of these posters that are planning CM's unemployment party. They will give every reason imaginable Michigan lost. You can bet they won't give one reason we won. There is a
refuse to let them ruin my hopes and expectations the Gators will do well. Gooo Gators!
And if we get our fudge packed, as has happened often recently, you'll still be in here saying exactly the same thing as you are now. So basically nothing new, but thanks for sharing.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

P-S - I don't believe I'm alone feeling this way.

Who are you hearing starts at QB?

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Can't blame the Meatchicken kid for giving an honest answer. All the tape he looked at confirmed that we have sucked beyond belief on O for what seems like forever. Mac has done a good job of talking up his "new" team this year. I hope he's right.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If ANYONE is impressed w/ our offense they need serious therapy.

If you go over to gatorcountry you will find a ton of therapy candidates. There's people defending this sh*tshow of an offense as if they wouldn't trade it for any other offense in the country. True story. There are people like this that exist.

As for Gary and Michigan, can't blame the kid. He was asked a question and gave an honest answer.
There are still plenty of people that hated our offense during the Tebow years...remember people actually complained that Tebow and Harvin touched the ball too much...those people probably love this offense

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
There are still plenty of people that hated our offense during the Tebow years...remember people actually complained that Tebow and Harvin touched the ball too much...those people probably love this offense
I think it was more the Addazio dive play for 1-2 yds that was called EVERY FN PLAY..

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

C'mon man! Not even a close comparison. Did ANY of the Tebow year's offenses finish ranked in the 100's? Did any finish dead last in the SEC in total offense? No. Terrible analogy/comparison/whatever point you were trying to make = fail.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
C'mon man! Not even a close comparison. Did ANY of the Tebow year's offenses finish ranked in the 100's? Did any finish dead last in the SEC in total offense? No. Terrible analogy/comparison/whatever point you were trying to make = fail.
for ****s sake...this was clearly over your head...

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
for ****s sake...this was clearly over your head...

Ummmm, no it wasn't. You clearly said people weren't happy w/ the Tebow offenses. People weren't happy w/ Addazio, but even his offense put up points, yards, first downs, etc. Try to make a better analogy next time....so it doesn't go over my head. Wow!

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ummmm, no it wasn't. You clearly said people weren't happy w/ the Tebow offenses. People weren't happy w/ Addazio, but even his offense put up points, yards, first downs, etc. Try to make a better analogy next time....so it doesn't go over my head. Wow!
Yeah...those offenses were great and fun to watch yet a few people complained about them...i then said those are probably the few that say they love this offense...go back and read it if you need help

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
Imagine the letdown in the Big10+1+3. Got beat by a team that lost their best two stars on offense and starting a freshman QB.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
there's gonna be a hell of a lot of turd polishing going on the next few days. pumps better break out their best tools.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
there's gonna be a hell of a lot of turd polishing going on the next few days. pumps better break out their best tools.

No sh*t. Go over to Gatorcountry and check out the spinning.

"Mac is on top of this!!"

"You gotta love the way Mac put his foot down and suspended the players immediately!"

"All programs have a few bad apples..."

"No one handles discipline better than UF!!"

It's a complete joke....and "turd polishing" is a great way to describe it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The other side of that coin will be tougher to explain if we come away with a win.
You think so? You think beating michigan means all this doesnt matter? You think that the game this saturday is the big issue here? :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.