Michigan DE Rashan Gary isn't too impressed with Florida's offense?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yo, RG

tumblr_nsdvnqmIl91sprhbeo1_1280.jpg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't say that just said it will take even more explaining on the other side of that argument.
What happens this weekend is irrelevant at this point. Mac now has the appearance of snoozing at the wheel. It's gonna take a lot more than 1 win against harbaugh to correct that.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well there's 10% of the team involved in a fraud scheme. But yeah, it's just a couple kids being silly.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Is this where you claim that bc charges haven't been filed yet that nothing has happened?

:popcorn:

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
Is this where you claim that bc charges haven't been filed yet that nothing has happened?

:popcorn:
I didn't say that. I asked you since you apparently know exactly what went down... what did all 10 do ? Are some guilty of something bad, I am sure they are, are a couple not, I'm pretty sure of that too.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure that everyone who's been suspended was implicated in a card fraud scheme. And I'm sure of that bc it's what the university has stated. I'm also sure that at least one was caught using a stolen card to pay for 1000+ dollar bill. And I know this because the local law enforcement stated so.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
I'm pretty sure that everyone who's been suspended was implicated in a card fraud scheme. And I'm sure of that bc it's what the university has stated. I'm also sure that at least one was caught using a stolen card to pay for 1000+ dollar bill. And I know this because the local law enforcement stated so.

So there is a possibility not all 10 committed a felony ?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, I'll ask you. What exactly did all 10 do ?
Purchased items, mostly electronics using their debit cards then falsely claimed their cards were stolen and denied making the purchases.

Except for one.

Then told all their friends on the team how easy it was and encouraged them to do it.

So far.

You been sticking your head in the sand?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, there's also a possibility that more players did than we even know about. See how this what if thing works?

If I had to guess I'd say very few actually get nailed with a felony. They'll lawyer up, plead down, etc. None of that has anything to do with the perception that Mac may not have control of the team.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
BLab does not think 10+ purported adult players, on a free ride, full education scholarship, at a major D-1 reputable institution, who intuitively pledged loyalty to a team success goal should be admonished by fans or held accountable until a hearing date is set. Delayed charges during an ongoing investigation is pretty common and is a great way to start the season campaign. The reason for the suspensions is for the body of known evidence... breaking student conduct and team rules, breaking civil law(s), lying, theft, misrepresentation, disrespect and selfishness. But until you're in handcuffs and the orange jumpsuit, it's all good fun and kidding. As for Mac in all his bloated 3yrs of life lessons 'and yet' what can I do rhetoric, you're a helluva father figure that one unit worth of your man children flipped your message off. There is no defense for pissing on the fans who grease the money wheel of that athletic department nor soil the reputation of our school nationally <liberal injection=well they didn't kill/rape anybody, other schools do it, everyone make A mistake... ahem, except Calloway>... but what the hell do I know.
Go Gators!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You think so? You think beating michigan means all this doesnt matter? You think that the game this saturday is the big issue here? :facepalm:

This thievery, this pre-set loss of moral compass is not about a University of Florida on-the-field college football game.This nationally spotlighted game is most important because it will show to all present UF players & future recruits that no matter your starring-worth the team does not need to keep dishonest jerks around. Disgraced specific football players brought this scandal here and good football discipline plus good play by moral players should be allowed to eradicate this "stain" on law-abiding UF athletes, UF coaches. None of this is due to any dishonesty by coach Mac, any other innocent coaches/players

It is silly to try to connect thievery to honest people. That would be like the entire Ole Miss coaching staff having their wives divorce them because Friez phoned call girls.

Last edited:

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
BLab does not think 10+ purported adult players, on a free ride, full education scholarship, at a major D-1 reputable institution, who intuitively pledged loyalty to a team success goal should be admonished by fans or held accountable until a hearing date is set. Delayed charges during an ongoing investigation is pretty common and is a great way to start the season campaign. The reason for the suspensions is for the body of known evidence... breaking student conduct and team rules, breaking civil law(s), lying, theft, misrepresentation, disrespect and selfishness. But until you're in handcuffs and the orange jumpsuit, it's all good fun and kidding. As for Mac in all his bloated 3yrs of life lessons 'and yet' what can I do rhetoric, you're a helluva father figure that one unit worth of your man children flipped your message off. There is no defense for pissing on the fans who grease the money wheel of that athletic department nor soil the reputation of our school nationally <liberal injection=well they didn't kill/rape anybody, other schools do it, everyone make A mistake... ahem, except Calloway>... but what the hell do I know.
Go Gators!

No. What I'm Gonna do is wait until we know exactly and to what extent all 10 are involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.