Mick (and more!)

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You can really hear in these videos how quiet it gets when the ball is in the air, and it was in the air a long time!

I have to tell on myself, though. I didn't celebrate nearly as much or in a way that I should have, because I spent a lot of energy belittling the UT douchebag fan sitting a couple seats down from me.

First, my section was solid blue except for this one pumpkin orange and black tool and his girlfriend. At first I tried to give him a break...maybe he was there with friends (which I've done at away games), but it didn't look like it. He was pretty subdued the first half, as a visitor should be, but then when UT started showing some life, he started up with his douchebaggery.

I might have still given him a break for his excitement, because I also sometimes can't contain myself when something good happens, but then I watched him, and not only was he "over the top", but he would immediately look around as he was doing it to see whose skin he could get under...he was there to taunt Gators.

Game f*cking on.

You DO NOT come into our house, get tickets in the middle of our section, so you can show your ass. I'll refrain from sharing my comments, but clearly his fat little girlfriend was offended. But as things kept going UTs way, I tried to demonstrate the maturity that my age would dictate and ignore this punk...but I was seething, not just with him, but with how the game was going. I was close to being triggered.

After our "no timeout debacle", this f*cktard stands up and starts yelling "OT! OT Baby!" with this shyt-eating grin, looking around to see who was looking at him. And then...it happened.

I saw Cleveland raise his hand....I saw Franks with the little "hitch", and then his big windup...the ball's in the air....the big gasp....the catch....and then the explosion. I was in the sunshine seats for Grier to Callaway, and that was awesome, but being closer to the field, on the south side (I'm about 25 yd line), the explosion was even bigger! I had my arms straight up, yelling "holy shyt" nonstop, and then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw him.

The most dumbfounded, blank, dead stare you've ever seen, and I instinctually went straight into the biggest chomp right at him. He refused to look at me at first, but his fat girlfriend was looking at me in horror, and finally when he looked I said "No OT, Baby!...now why don't you get the f*ck out of my stadium!" He looked away again pretending he couldn't hear me, but tears started welling up, when he turned around and started leaving.

Now in retrospect, I'm a little embarrassed, both in the way I acted, and that I let this guy get under my skin enough that I focused on him rather than the joy of the win. But at the time, the way he acted the whole 2nd half, there wasn't any way I could stop myself.

I hate UT.

You done good Blackfoot.:fistbump:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You can really hear in these videos how quiet it gets when the ball is in the air, and it was in the air a long time!

I have to tell on myself, though. I didn't celebrate nearly as much or in a way that I should have, because I spent a lot of energy belittling the UT douchebag fan sitting a couple seats down from me.

First, my section was solid blue except for this one pumpkin orange and black tool and his girlfriend. At first I tried to give him a break...maybe he was there with friends (which I've done at away games), but it didn't look like it. He was pretty subdued the first half, as a visitor should be, but then when UT started showing some life, he started up with his douchebaggery.

I might have still given him a break for his excitement, because I also sometimes can't contain myself when something good happens, but then I watched him, and not only was he "over the top", but he would immediately look around as he was doing it to see whose skin he could get under...he was there to taunt Gators.

Game f*cking on.

You DO NOT come into our house, get tickets in the middle of our section, so you can show your ass. I'll refrain from sharing my comments, but clearly his fat little girlfriend was offended. But as things kept going UTs way, I tried to demonstrate the maturity that my age would dictate and ignore this punk...but I was seething, not just with him, but with how the game was going. I was close to being triggered.

After our "no timeout debacle", this f*cktard stands up and starts yelling "OT! OT Baby!" with this shyt-eating grin, looking around to see who was looking at him. And then...it happened.

I saw Cleveland raise his hand....I saw Franks with the little "hitch", and then his big windup...the ball's in the air....the big gasp....the catch....and then the explosion. I was in the sunshine seats for Grier to Callaway, and that was awesome, but being closer to the field, on the south side (I'm about 25 yd line), the explosion was even bigger! I had my arms straight up, yelling "holy shyt" nonstop, and then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw him.

The most dumbfounded, blank, dead stare you've ever seen, and I instinctually went straight into the biggest chomp right at him. He refused to look at me at first, but his fat girlfriend was looking at me in horror, and finally when he looked I said "No OT, Baby!...now why don't you get the f*ck out of my stadium!" He looked away again pretending he couldn't hear me, but tears started welling up, when he turned around and started leaving.

Now in retrospect, I'm a little embarrassed, both in the way I acted, and that I let this guy get under my skin enough that I focused on him rather than the joy of the win. But at the time, the way he acted the whole 2nd half, there wasn't any way I could stop myself.

I hate UT.
Emotionectomy my ass...this is glorious!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going with my initial impression - the play unfolding live. About the same time Franks escaped the collapsing pocket, I saw Cleveland almost stop about 15 yds (FG position). Then I saw Franks do an abbreviated "go" wave with his left arm & Tyree started sprinting "the fly". The UT defenders were well deep, but came up on Tyree's hesitation and thus got outrun because they had to change from incoming momentum to going back deep again. Nuss didn't call that.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Game f*cking on.

I hate UT.
I do believe you get another feather in your headdress for this day. Your actions reflect great credit upon yourself and were in keeping with the highest standards and traditions of the Gator Nation.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Mac sitting there like a bump on a log with 2 TOs and needing only 30 yards for Eddie to win it was inexcusable. He wasted about 30 valuable seconds that could have been used to get Eddie in range. So he was just going to let the damn clock run out sitting on 2 timeouts. Mac is a goddammed idiot. Glad somebody with some sense, i.e. Franks, took the game out of his hands and won it.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Game f*cking on.

I hate UT.

giphy.gif

1245676462_icecream-soccer-fan-kid.gif

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I never talk **** at a road venue. Only time I've really got nasty was at a frat boy at Williams Brice in 2005 following us outside the stadium after we lost to SOS. He kept yelling "FLORIDA SUCKS, GATORS SUCK" . After putting up with it for a good city block, I turned around a he was with three of his frat brothers. I asked him where did their coach play at, won a Heisman at, and won a national title at? Silence, while his buddies apologized.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The best line I heard from all this about Franks/Cleveland's throw & catch is from Cleveland himself: "....I made it my business to get that ball."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.