MIT scientists develop new material that is "stronger than steel and as light as plastic"

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Not that this thread was doing much business anyway but why was it moved to the Lounge??? :scratchhead:

Meanwhile there does not seem to be much coverage of this new discovery outside of a few science journals. Sounds pretty revolutionary to me, I thought people would be more excited about it. I guess they need to produce the material and build something out of it to really get people's attention.

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Not that this thread was doing much business anyway but why was it moved to the Lounge??? :scratchhead:

Meanwhile there does not seem to be much coverage of this new discovery outside of a few science journals. Sounds pretty revolutionary to me, I thought people would be more excited about it. I guess they need to produce the material and build something out of it to really get people's attention.
We can get someone to come in here and post that this will never get off the ground because the dirtbag brainless Brandon--then it becomes political and gets kicked back to the PolForum.

Easy Gordon. Just have to get creative.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

No extortion potential

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

All good things must first be evaluated:

Before they're put to good use: The invention of the wheel

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.