Mizzou at 4 pm on SEC Network

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just don't tell Mizzou players it's a protest-game = we don't want them rallying around that.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
All we had to do was beat Tennessee for another 2 quarters and it's a completely different feeling.

It's Tennessee's year.
Maybe their year to get to Atlanta. Past that, they would have to win a rematch with either Bama or TAMU and then probably go through either Clemson or Ohio St. (or both). Not gonna happen.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe their year to get to Atlanta. Past that, they would have to win a rematch with either Bama or TAMU and then probably go through either Clemson or Ohio St. (or both). Not gonna happen.

I have full confidence that Bytch will shyte the bed at some point...it's kinda inevitable, isn't it?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I have full confidence that Bytch will shyte the bed at some point...it's kinda inevitable, isn't it?
Can't make your living coming back from huge deficits every game. Eventually you face a team that ain't having that bullsh*t. Kinda like Oregon ass raping :nole: two years ago.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Can't make your living coming back from huge deficits every game. Eventually you face a team that ain't having that bullsh*t. Kinda like Oregon ass raping :nole: two years ago.
Yep, ask semis how playing only 2 qtrs of ball each week works out lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator