Mizzou Prediction Thread

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Enjoy it buddy. Maybe a nice steak and some red wine while the kids munch on hamburger helper .

Well it’s just me and some fiends and I’m drinking whiskey. But we still win. And you have several good double IPA’s and pass out face first in a vegetable platter(no one touched a single cherry tomato, btw). That’s how it happens.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Need 1 more win to get to a bowl game. This one or FSU? I think this one. The Gators get the "Tennessee Mertz".
not the "Arkansas Mertz"!

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
We put up a good fight until the 2nd half; then the D decides they don't want to be here and quit. Bring on the 2nd team D and bench the imposters, let team win all the battles Wait a minute what the hell I am I talking about there's no chance we're winning this game.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
DwIyIci5pwtR.png

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We'll lose. Could be by 10, could be by 24. At this point, I'm not sure how much it matters. We remain an overhaul project. Just get this season over.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
We'll lose. Could be by 10, could be by 24. At this point, I'm not sure how much it matters. We remain an overhaul project. Just get this season over.
Coaches should be out recruiting. Last two games are a waste of time.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Coaches should be out recruiting. Last two games are a waste of time.

Reminds me of a wholesaler who took me to lunch to tout his minuscule growth & income mutual fund. The fund was so bad that it trailed the S&P by something like 8% a year. I felt so bad for the guy that I ended up buying lunch.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Reminds me of a wholesaler who took me to lunch to tout his minuscule growth & income mutual fund. The fund was so bad that it trailed the S&P by something like 8% a year. I felt so bad for the guy that I ended up buying lunch.
I bet the guy ordered all protein and a Milwaukee’s Beast!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Frozen pizza?

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Last week at LSU was weird, it seemed like we were in the game up until the 4th quarter even though the stats were insane.

I absolutely hate Missouri. That school is disgusting and an abomination. It's an insult to even have to share a field with those raging commies.

I'm rooting hard for Billy to bring the pain. I predict a win. I hope we're physical again this week and make these little anarchists go crying to their mental health therapists.

Gators 34
Commies 27

As we leave the stadium, the team bus pops a hubcap that goes rolling into a sewer drain which blocks an abundance of methane causing an explosion that destroys the campus which triggers an earthquake that swallows the remaining buildings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator