MSU fires baseball coach - might be a UF connection

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm hearing the rumors are only slightly true. I guess he only made it to 2nd base.

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm hearing the rumors are only slightly true. I guess he only made it to 2nd base.
More of a small ball guy than a power hitter huh? You sure it wasn't a single with a stolen base that landed him on second?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In today's ways, a slight truth creates headlines of untrue slights. Is there any revelation on what has happened to generate this accusatory story ?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is this the same chick? From the MSU website.

KHKJVLSJOYQZBHB.20140709210321.jpg

Maybe that coach just likes to go hogging.

bacongator

Oct 10, 2014
Swamp Gas deleting any and all mention of this, must mean it's 100 percent true and everyone is getting fired.
Pretty much. ESPN is reporting it and a Bulldog beat reporter is reporting it as confirmed. I assume they wouldn't write about it unless they were sure they couldn't be sued. So not sure why Swamp Gas would remove it. https://www.seccountry.com/mississi...dy-cannizaro-resigned-due-extramarital-affair

Also, turns out that Cannizaro's wife is an attorney. Hope she takes him to the cleaners.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This is her new Twitter account photo. Complete with hubby.

Pretty obvious she's trying to hide something here. You don't snap and post a pic like this by mistake.

I bet his pants are triple pleated and cuffed, with a braided leather belt.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Pretty much. ESPN is reporting it and a Bulldog beat reporter is reporting it as confirmed. I assume they wouldn't write about it unless they were sure they couldn't be sued. So not sure why Swamp Gas would remove it. https://www.seccountry.com/mississi...dy-cannizaro-resigned-due-extramarital-affair

Also, turns out that Cannizaro's wife is an attorney. Hope she takes him to the cleaners.

Swamp Gas removed it because they're a bunch of f'ing pansies. That site is full of homers and they think UF football revolves around them (the site). Reason 1,455 that this site is 10000X better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator