MSU fires baseball coach - might be a UF connection

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ox is thinking how to get Begley on the podcasting couch?

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Begley will be having this husband in a cuckold before the weekend

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Where is it confirmed that Begley was the affair, or are we just besmirching this girl’s name for our own amusement?
excellent question. Do we even know she was the one involved? has it been reported somewhere? or is it just all speculation

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
excellent question. Do we even know she was the one involved? has it been reported somewhere? or is it just all speculation
You might be new around here, but I'd be glad to help. Mostly what we do on this website is speculate wildly and say lots of sarcastic stuff.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Could be something... could be because all the cousin fkrs in Mississippi wont stop harassing her on social media too.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's ridiculous for to get fired for banging a co-worker at her last place of work. I think she should get a raise.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I think it's ridiculous for to get fired for banging a co-worker at her last place of work. I think she should get a raise.

Was that wrong? Should I have not done that?

• Mr. Lippman: "I'm going to get right to the point. It has come to my attention that you and the cleaning woman have engaged in sexual intercourse on the desk in your office. Is that correct?"
  • George: "Who said that?"
  • Mr. Lippman: "She did."
  • George: (pauses for a few seconds) "Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing was frowned upon, you know, ‘cause I've worked in a lot of offices and I tell you people do that all the time."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator