Same pictures," he said. "Same wallpaper."

:lmao2: That says it all, doesnt it?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Our website needs remodeling. Im tired of seeing Butterteeth in that poll at the bottom of every page.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Well, that didn't take long to go from having hope to negative....why would I expect anything different?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, that didn't take long to go from having hope to negative....why would I expect anything different?
Im hopeful. But realistic. People tend to be what their records say they are. I was mocked for saying Butters would likely have the same record at Uf that he had at Col St and it was almost exactly the same over those three years.

That being said, I dont think Mullinz will be 33-39 at UF. We have more builtin winsnthan that playing in the east. Im expecting more like 15-12 (SEC + clowns)

He needs a GREAT receuiting class this year. That is all that.matters.

I dont really care that our offense will be 100th again and our defense soft. That isnt really on him. Just some year end progress will be all one should hope for.

Last edited:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Im hopeful. But realistic. People tend to be what their records say they are. I was mocked for saying Butters would likely have the same record at Uf that he had at Col St and it was almost exactly the same over those three years.

That being said, I dont think Mullinz will be 33-39 at UF. We have more builtin winsnthan that playing in the east. Im expecting more like 15-12.

I dont really care that our offense will be 100th again and our defense soft. That isnt really on him. Just some year end progress will be all one should hope for.

Who isn't realistic? We don't know what will happen. That being said, it went from being hopeful after reading the article directly to the facilities and such. We ALL KNOW how bad the facilities are and how bad foley screwed us. We have had dozens of threads on the subject. Its a breath of fresh air knowing that Mullen knows the expectations and is doing all he can to change it and getting the players to buy in. Now we just wait and see.....and hope.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Have you seen the Rivals 250 so far? So far we have ZERO "good guys".....:crazy::crazy::crazy:

They must all be silent commits :lmao:......Meanwhile the other new coach in state has half of his spots filled from that list.
I guess I just have to be patient and hope DM can work wonders with a depleted roster this year......

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
BRING BACK LMAO2 AND BAN CRETE!
May as well because this place certainly isn't half as much fun without lmao2.....

I find it hard to believe that someone got butthurt to the point of taking it down because I've used it maybe 15-20 times in my 8,000 plus post here......:shake:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
May as well because this place certainly isn't half as much fun without lmao2.....

I find it hard to believe that someone got butthurt to the point of taking it down because I've used it maybe 15-20 times in my 8,000 plus post here......:shake:

No, you whine continuously in ever single thread you post in and cry like a child. That's why.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Meanwhile the other new coach in state has half of his spots filled from that list
Yeah, Urkel grabbing DBs again left and right. 6 last year, 4 already this year. I guess he is shooting for 8 this time. And a slow white QB to run his "offense".

Im glad w didnt pull the Mustank route last year and fill up on DB/ath leftovers just to boost the class numbers and ranking. Im sure as hell glad we arent panicked enough this year to be doing it already.

When Ox does finally.ban you, Crete, which you seem to be in full suicide by cop mode now, who do you think will miss you? Youve been wrong about everything from redshirts to Fatbert and everything in between.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

That being said, I dont think Mullinz will be 33-39 at UF. We have more builtin winsnthan that playing in the east. Im expecting more like 15-12 (SEC + clowns)

Damn dude, its a little early to start drinking dont ya think?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Yeah, Urkel grabbing DBs again left and right. 6 last year, 4 already this year. I guess he is shooting for 8 this time. And a slow white QB to run his "offense".

Im glad w didnt pull the Mustank route last year and fill up on DB/ath leftovers just to boost the class numbers and ranking. Im sure as hell glad we arent panicked enough this year to be doing it already.

When Ox does finally.ban you, Crete, which you seem to be in full suicide by cop mode now, who do you think will miss you? Youve been wrong about everything from redshirts to Fatbert and everything in between.
Do you even look at something before you give another wrong and misguided opinion? Look at FSU's roster. They are loaded from many previous years recruiting unlike us. I know this concept may be slipping away from you since we have not been in a position like it since 2009,......but when you're loaded you don't quit recruiting....it's how you build 2 and 3 deep rosters, and yes you even grab what you DON'T need sometimes just because....you can....Kid may find another position, outgrow the one he was recruited for, or you may have other guys currently on the roster who get injured, transfer or don't pan out.

My God man lay off the bottle because your memory seems to be slipping when it comes to who was "wrong" about anything on here....The difference is when you get called out on it you do your best Flipper impersonation.....then you start deleting and editing post to try and cover your tracks.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator