Multiple football players involved in on-campus incident

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present our star witness, a gambler, who was trying to intimidate someone, and got scared by that person and his friends.

Should go well.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Andy_Staples: The Chronicles of Tay Bang continue...

Sounds like we have a team full of retards, especially Lewis and Toney. Cleveland got knocked out cold at a night club? Wow!

Can't wait to see if there's any suspensions that will come from this (thankfully we open w/ a cupcake....at least for most teams).

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Well this doesn't look good

Jesus, I hope the other player getting discounts wasn’t EJ. That’s a no no and Lewis and said player could get in bigger trouble than the others.

And one is reportedly a Blood?

No wonder the University is apathetic about supporting this asylum of a football team. They’re an embarrassment in so many ways.

Dan is having a tough enough time getting positive momentum going, and negative press on thuggish behavior does not help anything.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Once again, where were all the coaches and “handlers” because clearly we knew there were a few that needed watching from the previous exploits. Apparently no one is concerned with the football repercussions or extra pt. No fear of coaches or staff? I was in the minority, but I would have bounced most of the credit card guys to send a message. I guess I am just old and cranky and don’t understand the youth off today (said every old man)

Hopefully we get through this and start the season, football please start

Go Gators

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Once again, where were all the coaches and “handlers”...

Hopefully we get through this and start the season, football please start

Go Gators

Yeah. The Zooker would have been right there, threatening Tay Bang himself!

Seriously, this could have escalated further. Cleveland was knocked out by one of these thugs?

Of course, in my day it was Scot Brantley and Joe Wickline winning fights...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What's getting uncovered is a threat to several crucial players' playing time.
Main source, of course, is dubious truth-teller, Tay Bangs. But the accusation that Toney threatened some by waving around an airsoft gun altered to look real became much more plausible when 1 month later at a traffic stop, the GPD catch him with a real rifle in his back seat - driving around with a deadly weapon accessible ?? Quick thinkig Toney supposedly explained: "It's for protection from the locals" ??
Further, there is that sticky problem of CFB players associating with a gambler from whom they accepted Enterprise car rental discounts, which could serve as blackmail leverage to effect game outcomes.??
Tyree Cleveland gets seriously knocked unconscious by disputants ? Somebody mentioned as being a member of the Bloods gang.??
Does this ring a bell that alerts an NCAA investigation. All this could be serious wrongdoings being trivialized. Our HC-CEO had better make sure this gets publicized as all falsehoods. An ounce of early prevention could be the cure. Clear up these antisocial events. All those present are lucky we aren't reading about somebody being killed. The papparazis at ESPN might already be composing a special that weaves this into a story tying this Gator culture to "The Aaron Hernandez Story Revisited". UF is vulnerable for such 'glossip'.

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
So I guess at the very least we can expect an internal investigation into these alleged discounts the players were supposedly getting. Also I’m assuming that those players will be held out until cleared or benefits are paid back. Knowing how we drag ass on these types of things, wouldn’t surprise me that some players miss significant part of the season. Really hope Jones won’t be one.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Big f*cking deal! Bammer hands out Chargers and Escalades like they’re candy but we should be worried because some thug that works at Enterprise is giving our guys a military discount?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Same $h!t different day. These idiots are nothing but a bunch of brain dead thugs who just happen to have good hand eye coordination and fast muscle twitch. F**k 'em all. I'm sick of this $h!t.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We must be the only D1 program where our football players are getting their butts kicked by local idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator