Multiple reports: Keeping Muschamp through Georgia game

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
We could never ever, under any circumstance
get a coach that is worse than Muscramp.

Jeremy Foley will go down in history as hiring
the worst HC ever.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n85422 said:
What I'm hearing is that they are considering pulling us of the TV as well for 1980's sitcom re-runs. Much bigger audience.

Ahhhhhh......the 80's....

- "Just Our Luck" Urban Meyer up and quit on us but nothing to fear, but Jeremy Foley went right out and got us a "Coach".

- We know Foley likes to "Keep it in the Family" so he hired a home town boy who promised to bring us "M*A*S*H" mouth football.

- We all said "Cheers" and we no longer had to worry "Who's the Boss" of our beloved program. It's "A Different World" this brand of football and so we knew there would be some "Growing Pains".

- We had recruited well so we felt that we had a "Full House" but after Muschamp ran off all the bad apples we were left with an "Empty Nest".

- We hoped with enough time he'd manage to "Make the Grade" and so we elected to take it "One Day at a Time".

- Our offense was putrid and in came Coach Roper, we were certain we had been "Saved by the Bell".

Unfortunately, the reality was more of the same and we needed pharmaceuticals of all sorts and antidepressants to help us get over our "Hill Street Blues". And so we called "Doogie Howser, M.D." as a "Last Resort and took a "Taxi" to get our relief.

- Boy the medications did their trick and if only for a littler while it looked like "Happy Days" were ahead for sure.

- Before long our boys started looking like "The "Bad News Bears" and our young but talented secondary looked as confused as that poor girl from "My Two Dads".

It turned out Coach Boom was more "Baby Boom" than Boom and so we're left wondering "What's Happening Now"? We've all come to the conclusion that Coach Baby Boom must go but according to JF, we're "ON Our Own".

Her has refused to face "The Facts of Life" and by the 4th quarter of our beloved Swamp was left with "Just the Ten of Us."

EDIT: Wanted to make this a poem... with the Night before Christmas kinda ring to it. No time. Told the wife I'd pick up the crumb snatchers from school!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator87;n85501 said:
Just keeping him around so he can celebrate with all his Georgia buddies after the game.

I actually made this joke at the game last Saturday. At half time, he quits, rips off his shirt to reveal his Bulldog shirt, and then walks across to field to be on the UGA sideline. That would make for some good message board material.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n85551 said:
I actually made this joke at the game last Saturday. At half time, he quits, rips off his shirt to reveal his Bulldog shirt, and then walks across to field to be on the UGA sideline. That would make for some good message board material.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n85389]Foley's likely got a pair of irons in the fire, one to extend Muschamp through season as long as possible to save face, the other to test the market under the radar.[/QUOTE]

How bout that source bro Montana?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n85521 said:
welcome to the dubster and law club!:grouphug:

:fistbump: This is really going to piss off T Gator. He was trying to date me earlier.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We're going to see ugliness on the par with 1968 or 1982, hopefully not as bad as the draft dodgers burying us in 1942. At least UF weren't a bunch of cowards hiding behind ROTC at the time.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Why not keep him for the Georgia game, we haven't suffered enough humiliation just yet anyway.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n85905 said:
:fistbump: This is really going to piss off T Gator. He was trying to date me earlier.

I've got a new best friend and he goes by the name of Ray finkle. Your dead to me

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
t-gator;86222 said:
Law98gator;n85905 said:
I've got a new best friend and he goes by the name of Ray finkle. Your dead to me
Haha, they have a club. What do you guys do, read books, knit, come up with ridiculous rules for how to make a sammich? You guys are cute, but me and my man t-bro run this thing.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n86360 said:
Haha, they have a club. What do you guys do, read booked, knit, come up with ridiculous rules for how to make a sammich? You guys are cute, but me and my man t-bro run this thing.

:panic:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You keep mouthin' Finkle and I'll tell T that I've already seen your tramp stamp.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just waiting for the news that CBS tore up the contract for the game next Saturday so they can televise a competitive game instead.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n86818 said:
I'm just waiting for the news that CBS tore up the contract for the game next Saturday so they can televise a competitive game instead.
:therethere:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.