gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Please let this be true!

Atlanta Sports Guy‏@Atlantasportguy
Just was told that Will Muschamp will be the next head coach of South Carolina barring something unexpected occurring per a reliable source.

3816676-0704928121-36645.gif

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
:rotfl: Seriously? Are you from Mississippi? Dude, even people from WV look down on Miss. That damn state is 50th in everything, and Starkville is one of the worst places in that cesspool.

Cowbell will always be 5-7th in the SECW.
This crosses the line. This board should be about supporting the gators. If you have to go negative, dis the schools not the state. The Gator Nation is everywhere. You have certified your ignorance of the area in many posts. As I have said before, drive from Crystal River to Lakeland through the trailer ghettos and then boast about superiority. Every place has problems. I have lived in NYC, Virginia, Florida, and Nebraska and every location had problems. Grow up.

Last edited:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
This crosses the line. This board should be about supporting the gators. If you have to go negative, dis the schools not the state. The Gator Nation is everywhere. You have certified your ignorance of the area in many posts. As I have said before, drive from Crystal River to Lakeland through the trailer ghettos and then boast about superiority. Every place has problems. I have lived in NYC, Virginia, Florida, and Nebraska and every location had problems. Grow up.

Law is superior to anyone else. He trashes anyone or anything he doesnt like and feels like he is somehow entitled. Truth is he is trailer trash himself and ugly as a mud duck. Probably never been with a woman either.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law is superior to anyone else. He trashes anyone or anything he doesnt like and feels like he is somehow entitled. Truth is he is trailer trash himself and ugly as a mud duck. Probably never been with a woman either.

And he owns a semi-majority of the stock in this board.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, I d rather he went to Pittsburg State in Kansas, he was born to lead a troop of Gorrillas.
Bayergator
Pitt State had a down year in 2015, finishing 6-5 (very Muschimp-like). The five years prior they were 47-14, that's pretty good.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
maybe muschamp thinks he owes Roper for last year.... everyone else thinks it

Maybe Roper agrees with the way Muschamp runs things. Why we assume Roper was a special OC, when he really hadn't run an offense on his own?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
State smack?

:burn:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
maybe muschamp thinks he owes Roper for last year.... everyone else thinks it
I'm pretty sure we had to pay Roper this year also as part of Fooley's Folly's Just One More Year to Prove I'm Right plan.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This crosses the line. This board should be about supporting the gators. If you have to go negative, dis the schools not the state.
Sooooo..... live in Mi'sippi, huh?

I'm sorry to offend you? Can you name something in which Mi'sippi isn't 50th? I mean, except those things in which you don't want to be first?

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I do my best to not rub Law's belly, but Mississippi really is the butthole of America after a night of cheap whiskey and a sack full of chili cheese Kristals. Like if Satan had mud butt and sprayed it out of his pants as he was falling from heaven, everywhere that god foresaken butt vomit landed the Lord deemed Mississippi.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Those states you lived in ... ever consider that you were the problem ? :D

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure we had to pay Roper this year also as part of Fooley's Folly's Just One More Year to Prove I'm Right plan.
If I remember, Muschamp was the only one without a mitigation clause (whatever they are called)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.