Muschamp accepts USCe HC job, called "pure liar"

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Just checking in if there is any further word on our hero.
It would be pretty damned funny.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Those states you lived in ... ever consider that you were the problem ? :D
Rog,
I have enjoyed everywhere I have lived, save maybe Nebraska. I would explain why on Nebraska, but that would violate my own rule about not using this board to discuss a state. I know you are clever and read carefully, so I assume you think that is cute. It is merely disingenuous. I did not say I had problems, I said the states had problems. Do you know a perfect state?

I will give you a hint on Nebraska: over a hundred degrees in summer and forty three consecutive days when the temp did not get as high as freezing is not to my liking.
But in Nebraska I did the best scientific work of my career. I am disappointed in you because I know you know better.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Sooooo..... live in Mi'sippi, huh?

I'm sorry to offend you? Can you name something in which Mi'sippi isn't 50th? I mean, except those things in which you don't want to be first?

I do my best to not rub Law's belly, but Mississippi really is the butthole of America after a night of cheap whiskey and a sack full of chili cheese Kristals. Like if Satan had mud butt and sprayed it out of his pants as he was falling from heaven, everywhere that god foresaken butt vomit landed the Lord deemed Mississippi.

SEC! SEC!
screen%20shot%202015-05-26%20at%205.08.27%20pm.png

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law does kinda give off that 40 year old virgin vibe.

Last edited:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Rog... I know you are clever and read carefully, so I assume you think that is cute. It is merely disingenuous... I am disappointed in you because I know you know better.

Ancient, rog is a light-hearted and humorous guy. By your own admission, you know better. Therefore, I feel obligated to point out that if you're upset by something HE said... Lighten up, Francis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Ancient, rog is a light-hearted and humorous guy. By your own admission, you know better. Therefore, I feel obligated to point out that if you're upset by something HE said... Lighten up, Francis.
True. What is the green emoji supposed to mean? Sounded serious. Don't expect much from law. Expect more from rog.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Mississippi has more problems than most states, but a lot of people are working to fix them. I think you should live in a state a year before you feel competent to abuse it and the people who choose to live there.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If I remember, Muschamp was the only one without a mitigation clause (whatever they are called)

I believe Roper was given a 2 year guaranteed contract due to the situation he was entering. So I believe he was also paid in full.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I call BS on that obesity chart. Almost every Hawaiian I've ever seen playing football is a huge lineman. Very few Hawaiian wr's and db's from Hawaii.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Mississippi has more problems than most states, but a lot of people are working to fix them. I think you should live in a state a year before you feel competent to abuse it and the people who choose to live there.

I lived in Ocean Springs, MS for a year. It was incredible. I miss the salty air of the Gulf every day. Other than Ocean Springs, I would not live anywhere else in MS.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

The green dot next to the avatar? No clue what that is.

Seriously doubt rog was serious. I've never seen his humor have an edge, but he typically makes an observation from a different point of view than most of us. You were just a convenient target of opportunity. Now if it had been wobble, law, Matt m or the like, you would be justified in suspecting it was a cheap shot.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The green dot next to the avatar? No clue what that is.

Seriously doubt rog was serious. I've never seen his humor have an edge, but he typically makes an observation from a different point of view than most of us. You were just a convenient target of opportunity. Now if it had been wobble, law, Matt m or the like, you would be justified in suspecting it was a cheap shot.

It means that poster is online

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously? We're getting our panties in a wad over what somebody says about a random state?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.