Muschamp accepts USCe HC job, called "pure liar"

WobbleGator

Chatterbox Mod
https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/i...lina_interested_will_muschamp_head_coach.html

"Muschamp's defense finished the regular season ranked in the bottom half of the SEC in even of eight major categories in his first season back as Auburn's coordinator.

Auburn ranked second-to-last in total defense (421.8 yards per game) and 11th in scoring defense (27.3 points per game) while ranking last in sacks per game at 1.42 per game."

I blame Malzahn's offense scheme on those horrible defensive numbers. Doesn't Gus know that you have to hold onto the ball 90% of the game for WM's defense to be great??? Malzahn is a dumbass.

MJMGator

Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
I blame Malzahn's offense scheme on those horrible defensive numbers. Doesn't Gus know that you have to hold onto the ball 90% of the game for WM's defense to be great??? Malzahn is a dumbass.
Actually, Gus went away from his hurry up offense to help poor Will. The results would've been way worse if he hadn't. :lol:

MJMGator

Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Just like CEO's. Once you land one of those jobs, there's always some idiot that thinks you're qualified for the same position at their company.

NCOGator

Wow I see USCe being like 11esee if that's the case when it comes to playing us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Have I mentioned lately how much I PRAY this is true?

They are probably waiting until Barn gets done with the SECCG and playoffs.

gardnerwebbgator

Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Tanner had better get ready to leave with Will in three years if that is the case. SC won't pussy foot around an extra year like Foley did.

PastyStoole

Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Also being considered: Ron Zook, Doug Dickey, Charlie Weiss.

Note to USCe: It's okay to take a coach that's not a has-been from a prestigious program.

williston_gator

Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
South Carolina: TigerIllustrated reports Will Muschamp has reached out to Clemson co-offensive coordinator/WR coach Jeff Scott to gauge his potential interest in becoming South Carolina’s offensive coordinator if Muschamp becomes head coach.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
South Carolina: TigerIllustrated reports Will Muschamp has reached out to Clemson co-offensive coordinator/WR coach Jeff Scott to gauge his potential interest in becoming South Carolina’s offensive coordinator if Muschamp becomes head coach.

If Scott was smart, he would stay clear of that situation.

oxking

Pops
Lifetime Member
Speaking of Dawgs or ex Dawgs. The only Dawg I like is UGA as mentioned in another post. This is my favorite picture.

Attachments

• zha1XMR0zKmZr3bILW1u+awslUSG5ZZS010A.jpg
    zha1XMR0zKmZr3bILW1u+awslUSG5ZZS010A.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 79

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.