Muschamp blaming the players (again)

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
ChumpRoper are not running the same offense they ran here. However they are doing it just as poorly. I get the sense that the "lesson learned" by Chump was to let Roper "open it up". Roper is tossing the rock but with no success. By mid season Chump will order him into the TOP offense.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not. Not even close.

Neither am I, as for his quote about having guys at the point of attack that didn't want to tackle, who's he to talk, for years he's been roaming the sidelines looking like he didn't want to coach, he just wants to yell and scream and give players the stink eye. I hope USCe goes on a Prairie View A&M type losing streak as long as he is there.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Neither am I, as for his quote about having guys at the point of attack that didn't want to tackle, who's he to talk, for years he's been roaming the sidelines looking like he didn't want to coach, he just wants to yell and scream and give players the stink eye. I hope USCe goes on a Prairie View A&M type losing streak as long as he is there.

...:lmao2::lmao2:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
from SDS ~ "Muschamp is still in the process of installing his culture within the program. This will undoubtedly take some time."

Looks to me like its pretty much completely installed :bwahaha:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I just spent the last 20 minutes perusing that cock pit forum and am truly blown away at the level of complete delusion those idiots are in. They all seem to think chimp is going to lead them to national titles and the only reason their team sucks out loud is Steve Spurrier is one of the worst coaches to ever don a headset.

Those fvksticks deserve every second of misery they are gonna get for that line of thought. He gave them the best years their sorry azz program has ever experienced. I hope they lose every single game left this year and chimp gets a huge extension and massive buyout increase.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
from SDS ~ "Muschamp is still in the process of installing his culture within the program. This will undoubtedly take some time."

Looks to me like its pretty much completely installed :bwahaha:
Exactly. He is in fourth year total dumpster fire already!

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
I bet Zook was thankful for Muschamp. No matter how bad Zook was, he'll never be remembered as being the worst.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Saban_Slams_Muschamp.gif

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
"The 5 stages of grief and loss are: 1. Denial and isolation; 2. Anger; 3. Bargaining; 4. Depression; 5. Acceptance. People who are grieving do not necessarily go through the stages in the same order or experience all of them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator