Muschamp blaming the players (again)

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. The question, however, becomes who's more insane, Muschamp or USCe for hiring him?
Really. What the hell is wrong with Tanner? He proved he was a baseball mind, whatever that means. That's all SC needed after SOS resurrected the program to bring in a proven loser. However, Dooley said he wished him the best. I wish him the worst and Dooley keeps showing how really dense he is.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
r, Dooley said he wished him the best. I wish him the worst and Dooley keeps showing how really dense he is.
How is wishing someone the best, being dense. Sounds sort of human to me. Dooley probably knows WM a lot better than most of us. Familiarity does not always breed contempt. I dont think muschamp intentionally came here to ruin everyone's life. I hear he stands for the national anthem if that helps any. I wonder if they asked Steve his thoughts before the hire.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
How is wishing someone the best, being dense. Sounds sort of human to me. Dooley probably knows WM a lot better than most of us. Familiarity does not always breed contempt. I dont think muschamp intentionally came here to ruin everyone's life. I hear he stands for the national anthem if that helps any. I wonder if they asked Steve his thoughts before the hire.

Of course Spurrier talks good about Muschamp. He talked good about him when he was driving our program into the ground. That is just coach talk.

Muschamp is a Bulldog and did mess our program over big time and then the bastard was stealing our recruits when he left. I think he stole Cowart and Holland and he was also begging Ivey to ditch us talking down our facilities etc. He is no good.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I just spent the last 20 minutes perusing that cock pit forum and am truly blown away at the level of complete delusion those idiots are in. They all seem to think chimp is going to lead them to national titles and the only reason their team sucks out loud is Steve Spurrier is one of the worst coaches to ever don a headset.

Those fvksticks deserve every second of misery they are gonna get for that line of thought. He gave them the best years their sorry azz program has ever experienced. I hope they lose every single game left this year and chimp gets a huge extension and massive buyout increase.

Perhaps they undervalue SOS given the heights to which Lou Holtz had taken the program before SOS arrived, and the fans are confident WM can return them to those glory hole days of the Holtz era?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We're holding Messedchomp discountable for blowing a "years-to-repair hole" in our
Gator football program. He comes in 'alight' with flaming bravado when actually he's
the whole ball o' hex. He told them Gamecocks: "No reason USC can't win the SEC East."
Now he's the cox-pox that science cannot find a cure for...... In total, he will be paid more
to not coach than he will to coach. Gotta be some fraud in there sumwhere??
It's like "What program will he ruin next?"

SoberJohn

BANNED
Jul 3, 2015
Of course Spurrier talks good about Muschamp. He talked good about him when he was driving our program into the ground. That is just coach talk.

Muschamp is a Bulldog and did mess our program over big time and then the bastard was stealing our recruits when he left. I think he stole Cowart and Holland and he was also begging Ivey to ditch us talking down our facilities etc. He is no good.
"I can assure you." Where have I heard that declaration before...?
Maybe, with the way Ivey has played, UF may have been better off if he listened to Muschamp. I just hope we learn UF is a good team when they travel to Knoxville. The coming of the apocalypse will be finally here if Muschamp comes down to Gainesville and beats Florida, and gets paid by UF to do it. It'd be as ungrateful as when Georgia Southern did the same.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
"I can assure you." Where have I heard that declaration before...?
Maybe, with the way Ivey has played, UF may have been better off if he listened to Muschamp. I just hope we learn UF is a good team when they travel to Knoxville. The coming of the apocalypse will be finally here if Muschamp comes down to Gainesville and beats Florida, and gets paid by UF to do it. It'd be as ungrateful as when Georgia Southern did the same.

Ivey played good after the beginning of the KY game and should be good going forward hopefully.

I doubt this SC team could beat us if we tried to give them the game.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
He says he knowa the Chump, and SOS, and President Kennedy, and Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King... did I miss somebody. Besides being a notorious and accomplished name dropper and self-promoter, I don't wish anybody the best that attributed to the dismantling of Gator football. He was an unmitigated disaster as a coach and a complete embarrassment on the sidelines. And Dooley was his nutswinger the whole time. Lets see, how does the saying go? Oh yeah, "Good riddance to bad rubbish."

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Cant wait to see the reception Muschamp gets when he comes to town

Hopefully we cheer louder then the 2006 cock block game, when he enters. He is no longer the Gator head coach, we have a very good coach and Champ is coaching a team in our division. It's a win - win - win situation.

The only way it could be better is if he was coaching UGA or UT.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully we cheer louder then the 2006 cock block game, when he enters. He is no longer the Gator head coach, we have a very good coach and Champ is coaching a team in our division. It's a win - win - win situation.

Yep its too bad Georgia didn't hire Muschamp.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

FIRE MUSCHAMP!

FIRE MUSCHAMP!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The biggest take away from this story is that WM hasn't learned anything from his failures.

That's good for us.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously, he thinks he can shame-blame his players into getting better. Works like at UF.
No safe-space in WM's college. He made them practice Sunday as never done before.
Someone asked why they travel with 5 QBs. He said to call plays because we're honest.
We don't have our quality control assistants wear headsets and signal plays like other schools do.
That's illegal. We don't do that. Better jack up the bus, Muschamp is shoving all under it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator