Muschamp doubles down on "win the East" comment

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I expect him to have a stellar defense and hopefully he has learned from past experience regarding the offense. You can't win consistently by viewing offense as a necessary evil.

I expect the coaching to be better but similar results due to no longer being at Florida and not having as much access to elite home grown athletes.

Something I don't think can be overcome is if he continues to have a divided locker room like he had at Florida. I believe that to be cancer for a football team.

Wtf is this "Hopefully he has learned from his past experience regarding the offense" so...you are hoping the man who almost "ran our program into the ground" success at an SEC East program who we have to beat every year??? I hope that bi*ch losses every game except for the one against UGA!

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
One big problem: The worse his players play, the worse his anger management
problem. And the worse his anger management gets, the worse his players play.
He will be gone by the end of the second year. I expect him to slug a player.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe a big lineman will knock his a$$ out on the sideline on national TV....

One of these days Mustank is going to run into the wrong player and he will get the shyt knocked out of him.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
56267040.jpg

After he loses to Wofford.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The guy is a bullshiitting machine...

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I expect him to have a stellar defense and hopefully he has learned from past experience regarding the offense. You can't win consistently by viewing offense as a necessary evil.

I expect the coaching to be better but similar results due to no longer being at Florida and not having as much access to elite home grown athletes.

Something I don't think can be overcome is if he continues to have a divided locker room like he had at Florida. I believe that to be cancer for a football team.

I don't expect him to be any different than what he was at UF and his antics while at the 'Barn. The major problem with this Asshat is he simply does not get it. No matter what, he cannot help himself. He uses his sideline antics and his attitude as his perceived way to motivate, problem number one right there. He is as much of a flawed coach as he was a player, under achiever. Then you throw in his flawed mentality makes for a lethal combination. I absolutely do not wish him any success because he has not earned or deserved it. He was given the keys to a great program and ran it into the ground. Many need to remember he was not USCe's first choice. More like 3rd, 4th. He wore out his welcome in Auburn in one season. So pretty much his options especially as a HC are running out.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't expect him to be any different than what he was at UF and his antics while at the 'Barn. The major problem with this Asshat is he simply does not get it. No matter what, he cannot help himself. He uses his sideline antics and his attitude as his perceived way to motivate, problem number one right there. He is as much of a flawed coach as he was a player, under achiever. Then you throw in his flawed mentality makes for a lethal combination. I absolutely do not wish him any success because he has not earned or deserved it. He was given the keys to a great program and ran it into the ground. Many need to remember he was not USCe's first choice. More like 3rd, 4th. He wore out his welcome in Auburn in one season. So pretty much his options especially as a HC are running out.

You're so right TN-G8tr, Smuckcrank is starting an athletic clothing line he named "Underachiever".:what:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He needs to write a book on how to give an interview. It would be priceless! And there would be a bunch of incompetent employees everywhere!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This just in : USC-Bookstore is selling a bronze paperweight statue of the great Muschamp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator