Muschamp taking credit for UF draftees

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Can you name a coach with so much talent that could lose a home game to Georgia Southern? Anyone? Anyone?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is just proof to any kid in recruiting. This guy can get NFL talent but can't win shyt as a CFB head coach with them.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
My very reliabull souses told me : Messedchomp has written a letter to those Gator players
asking for donation$ to the USCe athletic department.
Mr Hankie says "hidee ho" since he's poo-pooing Mushstank & USCe North Korean-like propaganda.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's sad that they need to constantly talk this guy up. I don't know who they are trying to convince more that this was a good hire. The fans, recruits, or themselves?
They're trying to excite the fan base about the hire. The majority of them realize they just traded in a classic Cadillac on a Kia with a bent frame.

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015

Chump is a moron no doubt, but this article is weak.

A couple of them even talked down the Gators to Clayton.

“Auburn actually did that,” he said.

The Tigers had former Florida coach Will Muschamp and assistant Travaris Robinson on their staff in 2015. Both are now at South Carolina.

“Coach Muschamp and coach T-Rob told me if I’m really choosing between Florida and Auburn, Auburn is where I needed to go,” Clayton said. “They were like, ‘Trust us, Auburn is better.’ I felt some type of way about it.”

How is that talking bad about a program? In my book that would qualify as about the nicest thing a coach should say about another rival school.

Maybe Clayton isn't the best at articulating what happened or maybe Zach simply did a bad job putting the article together, but as it stands, the article seems to "click bait" with an inflammatory headline, but no substance.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
He can say whatever he wants but if some player falls for his schtick and can't put it all together in their heads, we probably don't want their dumb asses anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.