Founding Member
2 hands below the belt!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
No more face masks. No, make that no more helmets, it's flag football

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
One more if you are on the field you must stand for the flag and national anthem, if you are not you must not disrespect the flag or our country. You can stay in the locker room but you can't use your job to disrespect our country.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Not sure if the OP is serious.....but doing away w/ ST's (i.e. 1/3rd of the game) is......stupid.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Not sure if the OP is serious.....but doing away w/ ST's (i.e. 1/3rd of the game) is......stupid.

If you know me I am always serious. And the elimination is to make the game fit into the time constraints that have been established and to reduce the costs.

And it is 1/3 of the costs, but not 1/3 of the actual plays, at least not by my math and experience.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
If you know me I am always serious. And the elimination is to make the game fit into the time constraints that have been established and to reduce the costs.

And it is 1/3 of the costs, but not 1/3 of the actual plays, at least not by my math and experience.

This quote just came to mind:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
This quote just came to mind:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

sure it does but I bet I associate it with someone different than you do.

You are of course welcome to your opinion,

It looks like say 20% of plays, in scoring if you expect two point conversions it is slightly more, but not 1/3 of the game.

As some say you can have whatever opinion you desire, but facts are stubborn things.

Another example why you are on a special very effective list.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Did Chief just put BMF on ‘ignore’?
Silly Vulcan, BMF is one of the few posters who actually bring substance to GCMB, versus say starting a thread about the XFL and how one would run it. :lol:

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Did Chief just put BMF on ‘ignore’?
Silly Vulcan, BMF is one of the few posters who actually bring substance to GCMB, versus say starting a thread about the XFL and how one would run it. :lol:

You and he are ignore and Vulcan is not here, which is one of the reasons you are on that list. The XFL was a subject of news recently perhaps you missed that. And of course you could use that list or just your self control to stay out of threads that you don't have anything to add to or don't appreciate.

Substance is your opinion, that you can have.

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You and he are ignore and Vulcan is not here, which is one of the reasons you are on that list. The XFL was a subject of news recently perhaps you missed that. And of course you could use that list or just your self control to stay out of threads that you don't have anything to add to or don't appreciate.

Substance is your opinion, that you can have.

:lol:
I have zero self control. :bandit:
You’re pretty clueless, for a Vulcan.
:bart:

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
:lol:
I have zero self control. :bandit:
You’re pretty clueless, for a Vulcan.
:bart:

And you are very like your avatar, I guess that should not be a surprise.

And I am not a Vulcan, but rather a Chief, you must live in some fantasy alternative reality like many progressives who think Hillary is president on Earth 2.

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

And I am not a Vulcan, but rather a Chief, you must live in some fantasy alternative reality like many progressives who think Hillary is president on Earth 2.
Whatever you say, Chief.
spkyrll.gif

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

How do you keep replying if you have them on ignore?

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
How do you keep replying if you have them on ignore?
Simple there is an over ride feature, now why I do it is a very good question that I don't have an answer for.

Thanks for asking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.