Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I can tell Ox is feeling back to his old self once he starts sh1tting on our former players in the NFL.
Wasn't really about him, asshat -it was about the Falcons.

However, I don't understand his question. What's happening at UF isn't unusual at all, especially at the beginning of a new coaching tenure.

As far as sh!tting on former players, we have about half the board that takes a shot at Tim Tebow every chance they get, for reasons I still don't understand.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I still think Grantham is worse. Toney hasn’t had much to work with up front or at LB. Grantham had some talented units but his scheme was a joke…especially on 3rd downs.
Yes but he presumably single handedly crippled us in at least three games by playing 10 yards off, back up at the snap, statue pose.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here’s the first one that I think sucks. All the rest are who cares. But this one’s stinks.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Here’s the first one that I think sucks. All the rest are who cares. But this one’s stinks.

Definitely sucks losing him. I wonder what’s behind it. Hopefully not a bigger paycheck from one of our rivals.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Personally, I am loving this exodus. It's EXACTLY what we need to see. Keep 'em coming!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why? I've never heard of him. He couldn't crack our hideous LB rotation?
Kid was talented, but young. Was one I hoped would stay.

We’re going to lose some we didn’t expect. Part of the process.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Kid was talented, but young. Was one I hoped would stay.

We’re going to lose some we didn’t expect. Part of the process.
I think there was some writing on the wall that he wasn't going to be playing much next season, young or old.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Geez, are you as drunk as J? He's already put down a 24 pack today.
Can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.

I just remember him as being one of the more vocal player recruiters we had last year. I figured he just needed time to learn because it sure seemed like he wanted to be here.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This one doesn’t surprise me. I liked him but he just didn’t have the weight to be effective.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Why? You drunk too?
Not yet. How is losing a talented highly rated full sec size defensive players at a critical position of need a good thing? I was thinking 2 year starter then NFL for him. Anyway, he or Napier must have their reasons.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.

I just remember him as being one of the more vocal player recruiters we had last year. I figured he just needed time to learn because it sure seemed like he wanted to be here.
He was very active on social media with recruiting and outside team scial activities. Very positive.

Did he ever get on the field?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Not yet. How is losing a talented highly rated full sec size defensive players at a critical position of need a good thing? I was thinking 2 year starter then NFL for him. Anyway, he or Napier must have their reasons.
If he had ONE OUNCE of talent at LB, he would have played more this season (or at all). He's a bust.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We need at least another 10. Roll 'em on out!

I love these long monologues with the fancy pictures and the signature at the bottom, like they are NFL HOF'ers saying goodbye to their faithful fans. Guys like Collier had to use practice photos, since they never actually saw the field. Hell, some of these photos might be high school pictures with the UF uniform airbrushed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.