National Signing Day 2017

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wonder if Parks was going to go Bama and they told him they were taking Ray over him...
Again, some of the coaches don't want him. Even if Ray goes elsewhere, they still may not take. If he had a green light he'd be committed already. This is from a Bama recruiting analyst on the radio last week. They want him at the Jack/Buck position, but some of the coaches what to take a big LB to develop there

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
And Parks does not want UF? I guess he never did visit?
Yeah he doesn't want to come here. He's made it clear to our staff before. Rivals thinks UF backed off too. He calls I guess you take him but they aren't crying over it.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Miami just took a JUCO CB. They have space for him, Henderson and Edwards ... but ...

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Seeing some say UT for Parks if he doesn't go Bama

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
If Mac can finish strong we could end up 11th on Rivals and 6th in the SEC. Not as bad as feared. Not elite, but possibly good enough to keep winning the East. Ain't mediocrity great?

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Guy training me is a Gator fan and we have these crazy things called breaks.
He's just setting you up....I actually had a guy training that was that way...could not trust the sob...he ended up getting fired for theft shortly after I left th company...

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
If Mac can finish strong we could end up 11th on Rivals and 6th in the SEC. Not as bad as feared. Not elite, but possibly good enough to keep winning the East. Ain't mediocrity great?
Macs best class so far... lmao

Anyways, better offense equals better recruiting. We probably are 5-9 with a better offense. Could have had Peoples-Jones.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They have 28 commits, no way they have room for him after signing like 30 plus last year
Well didn't they lose like half their starting lineup to mutiny this year??? May be room yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator