Natural phenomena or wonder of the world…

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
C'mon man.

I've seen pictures of the Grand Canyon too. It's not the same as being there in person.

Alex.
Keep sayin’ come on man, and I’ll doubt you’d remember it anyway

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I lived in northern Maine (Loring AFB - find that) as a kid. The northern lights were common. So much so that I didn't think it was unique. But I haven't seen them since.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I lived in northern Maine (Loring AFB - find that) as a kid. The northern lights were common. So much so that I didn't think it was unique. But I haven't seen them since.
Caribou. Spent a week there one afternoon getting fuel. Closest bit of civilization is Quebec City.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Yall need to add Crater Lake to your list and pretty much all of the Oregon coast.

A much lesser known, but absolutely incredible place was the Dechutes National Forest Lava flows.
Deschutes National Forest - Lava Lands Visitor Center

23531128-standard.jpg

Tortugas National Park is on my list. Had it setup twice but weather scrubbed both attempts.
The Oregon Coast is incredible. I have some awesome photos of the tide pools and all the ocean life. The High Desert area is so beautiful and if you want to ski at a lesser known spot, Mount Bachelor is very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.