NCAA halts all NIL investigations

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We should demand reimbursement for all resources spent on their investigation. Every fuching cent.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Attacking Black And White GIF by Buyout Footage

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
They determined football at UF is already dead so giving us the death penalty would have been redundant.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
Thank Danny White for having the balls to call them out for their BS while our pussy AD looked for the quickest way to become a surrender monkey. That man has got to go..

200.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Thank Danny White for having the balls to call them out for their BS while our pussy AD looked for the quickest way to become a surrender monkey. That man has got to go..

View attachment 67982
We literally already fired people and told kids we cant take them bc of the "violation."

We shouldn't pay a single penny to our staff attorneys to give legal opinions.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Rashada at least. Rumors are more. Eventually someone will FOIA our responses to NCAA. It wouldn't surprise me at all if we self-reported.
Source on Rashada? I’ve read many different things, but musta missed where we said we couldn’t take him.

Who are the others? Any this year?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Source on Rashada? I’ve read many different things, but musta missed where we said we couldn’t take him.
If you committed a recruiting violation, then you can't take him. That and firing the people involved is the first "self help" you do to try to minimize the penalties. We did it with a kid WR who ended up at Miami under the the Mullen regime too when the WR coach got fired. And that DB from Washington that was the basis of Mullen's recruiting violation.

Source? You mean did any of the Gator media bootlickers report it? Of course not.

Rashada went to Arizona for zero NIL. We werent outbid. Not that I was ever even slightly sold on Rashada but I guess the staff was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator