New coaching staff #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
:chomp:
williston_gator;n148499 said:
Stealth recruiting by our DL coach. MT@DLINECOACH_TW: Good luck tonight to 2 of my former DL Cliff Avril of the #Seahawks and Kawaan Short of the #Panthers in tonights playoff game! Something we've been missing at UF is creativity and he seems to have some. I love it!

TN G8tr

The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
It's nice to see something like that. Pretty smooth! The more I see the more I like this staff.

williston_gator

Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Guy has pedigree.
MT@DLINECOACH_TW: Good luck today to Con Miller of the #Broncos , Michael Neal of the #Packers , and Anthony Spencer of the Cowboys #Playoffs #WhosNext

CapitalGator02

( . Y . )
williston_gator;n148667 said:
Guy has pedigree.
MT@DLINECOACH_TW: Good luck today to Con Miller of the #Broncos , Michael Neal of the #Packers , and Anthony Spencer of the Cowboys #Playoffs #WhosNext

Any potential D-line recruits following Williams on Twitter? Well played T-Dub

Alagator

Law98gator;n148214 said:
Why would it fit with the trend? He's never coached with Mac. Hasn't had any particular success. I guess Deonte Thompson is his signature player coached. He is still on a practice squad somewhere, right?

I won't lose any sleep but I can't imagine him bringing a smile to my face.

After years of listening to you b!tch incessantly about anything and everything, I honestly don't know WHAT would make you smile?
:dance:

williston_gator

Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
@AndrewSpiveyGC: “@_Powellbp4: First day with the new strength coaches and I'm already dead❗️😵” Brandon Powell

t-gator

too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
williston_gator;n149255 said:
@AndrewSpiveyGC: “@_Powellbp4: First day with the new strength coaches and I'm already dead❗️😵” Brandon Powell

I guess it's better than hearing " first day with strength coach and I already tore my acl"

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Alagator;n149027 said:
After years of listening to you b!tch incessantly about anything and everything, I honestly don't know WHAT would make you smile? :dance:
Well it wasn't Zach Smith.....but it IS Lubick.

And it does bring a big smile to my face.

smiling_moose.jpg

I Have No Friends :(

Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Love the WR coach hire. The forward pass is returning to Gainesville. Somebody pinch me because it feels like a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.