New FPI predicts our record

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We are looking at 5-6 or 6-5. I wonder if they would even take the bowl bid at 5-6. They probably would is my guess.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Unless the SEC has enough 6 win teams for their allotment I could see them giving us a waiver for having 11 games.

gatorbro1

Sep 10, 2017
I watched the same crap when I was at U of F. Doug Dickey was coach. Took great talent and turned it into a disaster. John Reeves said he felt like a robot with Doug Donkey there. I have been listening to Gator Games when Otis Boggs did the color because they were rarely on TV. Never Ever Have I missed a game listening or watching on TV or in Person since I was a little boy.Season ticket holder for 31 years, my father for 50. No legacy program from kids who dreamed of going to U of F all their lives. I think you adjust your offense and defense to the talent you have. Not everybody can run Alabama's offense successfully. OC needs to go now, Press box is not far enough away. Mac looked like we lost the game after Tennessee victory. Swamp was packed for the LSU game. Tom Petty deserved better. Used to play for free at U of F when I was there. Let your best players play. Screw the offense and defense scheme. Spurrier is right down the hall.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Beating A&M would be a much bigger surprise than losing to South Carolina. Losing to Missouri wouldn't surprise me much either. This team is possibly worse than the 2013 team. We may end up with 1 or 2 more wins but only because it's a softer schedule.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Lose to Muschamp AND the leg humpers in the same season?

Inconceivable

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Mizzou and UAB are the only possible wins on the slate, and Mizzou is on the road the week after UGA physically abuses and ass rapes us.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sorry, Sumlin is a little down this season, but he is head and shoulders above Mac as a Coach.

If we beat A&M, I would gain about 4oz of respect for Mac.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Are we still a darkhorse to make the playoffs?

Any mental midgets around here still mocking my loss predictions and my assertions that "we'll be ok on defense" was silly?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Mac is 44-26 in going on 6 seasons.

Dude is an 8-4 coach. That's all he'll ever be. Some good seasons, some bad. Never great.

It's true.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Are we still a darkhorse to make the playoffs?

Any mental midgets around here still mocking my loss predictions and my assertions that "we'll be ok on defense" was silly?

Do you have time for a call now?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm really not going to enjoy Chump smiling inside. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online