New FPI predicts our record

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
He should be fired if he loses to muschamp and FSU. I think he should've already been canned. He wasn't a good choice in the first place. It's really pretty clear at this point. We have a lot more talent than Usc. Getting out-coached by the guy that was fired here before him should be the final straw. If that isn't it then it should be the FSU loss. McElwain hasn't come close to beating them. We haven't scored a TD on them in the last two contests on offense. I really don't know how he hasn't come out in a press conference and just admitted how embarrassed he should be for how much of a failure he has been here. He said his dog could play QB and he could get his offense to move the ball. I'm so fed up. The guy has basically ruined my favorite days of fall. He should admit it isn't fun to watch and he's a failure and just resign.
As far as the subject of the OP I doubt we even beat Mizzou. They'll find some way to carve us up in the passing game. Our DBs are still young. Our LB depth is ridiculously thin. I think uab is the only sure win left.

Last edited:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I believed we could still get to 8-4.

However at this point, 6-5 is a ceiling and I am fully expecting 5-6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.