Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
clint-nod_zps0362897e.gif~c200

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Derek Tyson: Important note on Pineiro. Attended but did not play football at ASA College. Will be a JR in the classroom, but has 4 years of eligibility

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously that is a huge need. I'm just a little nervous on someone who has never kicked a FG in a game.

That could really bite us in the ass.

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
It could bite us in the ass or it could help keep this guy longer who knows. I'll take anything over Hardin :chomp:

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously that is a huge need. I'm just a little nervous on someone who has never kicked a FG in a game.

Seriously? Have you watched our kicking game the last few years? We were close to petitioning the NCAA to allow animals to kick (see Gus). Also, are you ever happy?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Will he be worse than 3 for 12?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously? Have you watched our kicking game the last few years? We were close to petitioning the NCAA to allow animals to kick (see Gus). Also, are you ever happy?

Seriously. I was happy most of the season until Grier decided to be a prick. The last quarter of the season was hard on the eyes.

You do know he has never kicked in a game. There is zero way to know if he will get the yips or how he will handle in game pressure. That doesn't cross your mind at all? All do you just believe the hype?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator