New guy here

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
After nearly 3 long years of making this board a daily part of my life the time has come for me to come clean....I can no longer conceal my true message board identity or the original reason I ended up here in the first place....I'm tired of living a lie.
You use the transgender bathroom?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
After nearly 3 long years of making this board a daily part of my life the time has come for me to come clean....I can no longer conceal my true message board identity or the original reason I ended up here in the first place....I'm tired of living a lie.
.See, I know many on this board from years ago and places not so far away...That's right, I too was a part of the Gatorsports forum that many of the current members transitioned from upon closure....Well let me say that I was a short term member due to an aggressive style of posting and an overly passionate attitude for anything pro Gator.
Then one fateful evening(I believe it was after the 2011 FSU loss) it happened....I told Slevin, a mod then:headslap:to stop being a pvssy because he was b!tching endlessly about the loss.....Well one thing led to another and then another mod got involved....I'll let you guys figure out who that was :lol:.
Well after getting perma banned from several different IP addresses;) I was content to just move on and post on other message boards and harass the sh!t out of Bowl Cut on his mostly fictitious recruiting blog.....Anyway after getting tossed from ESPN, SportsHoopla and Swampgas I thought I had come to the end of my message board career.....And then when reading another of Zach's wishful thinking blogs I came upon a reply from a former GS member stating that you know who was starting a message board of his own and was encouraging former GS members to sign up.....The rest is history.....

If you got banned from that many sites you might consider that the problem is not the message board, but the person posting...

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Besides we've known he was a "problem" all along.

But he's "our" problem child and we love him anyway.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It was an empty threat.
giphy.gif

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Remember when Deuce was riding Mushchump cawk til the bitter end?

I remember.
As usual you remember wrong... Maybe that applies to you life and profession..... maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.