New guy here

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Will you feel the same way if we win 10 games, beat UGA, and bring in Cowart, Campbell, Jefferson and Ivey and JD is an all conference QB...just wondering because I'm thinking all of the above are going to happen. That being said I was kicked off a Gator board at the end of last season for my criticism of Muschamp.

Thank you for bumping this thread :bwahaha:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
200.gif

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
After nearly 3 long years of making this board a daily part of my life the time has come for me to come clean....I can no longer conceal my true message board identity or the original reason I ended up here in the first place....I'm tired of living a lie.
.See, I know many on this board from years ago and places not so far away...That's right, I too was a part of the Gatorsports forum that many of the current members transitioned from upon closure....Well let me say that I was a short term member due to an aggressive style of posting and an overly passionate attitude for anything pro Gator.
Then one fateful evening(I believe it was after the 2011 FSU loss) it happened....I told Slevin, a mod then:headslap:to stop being a pvssy because he was b!tching endlessly about the loss.....Well one thing led to another and then another mod got involved....I'll let you guys figure out who that was :lol:.
Well after getting perma banned from several different IP addresses;) I was content to just move on and post on other message boards and harass the sh!t out of Bowl Cut on his mostly fictitious recruiting blog.....Anyway after getting tossed from ESPN, SportsHoopla and Swampgas I thought I had come to the end of my message board career.....And then when reading another of Zach's wishful thinking blogs I came upon a reply from a former GS member stating that you know who was starting a message board of his own and was encouraging former GS members to sign up.....The rest is history.....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
After nearly 3 long years of making this board a daily part of my life the time has come for me to come clean....I can no longer conceal my true message board identity or the original reason I ended up here in the first place....I'm tired of living a lie.
.See, I know many on this board from years ago and places not so far away...That's right, I too was a part of the Gatorsports forum that many of the current members transitioned from upon closure....Well let me say that I was a short term member due to an aggressive style of posting and an overly passionate attitude for anything pro Gator.
Then one fateful evening(I believe it was after the 2011 FSU loss) it happened....I told Slevin, a mod then:headslap:to stop being a pvssy because he was b!tching endlessly about the loss.....Well one thing led to another and then another mod got involved....I'll let you guys figure out who that was :lol:.
Well after getting perma banned from several different IP addresses;) I was content to just move on and post on other message boards and harass the sh!t out of Bowl Cut on his mostly fictitious recruiting blog.....Anyway after getting tossed from ESPN, SportsHoopla and Swampgas I thought I had come to the end of my message board career.....And then when reading another of Zach's wishful thinking blogs I came upon a reply from a former GS member stating that you know who was starting a message board of his own and was encouraging former GS members to sign up.....The rest is history.....
So what was your name on the GSMB that got banned?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
told Slevin, a mod then:headslap:to stop being a pvssy
You should have spoken to me. The truth is an absolute defense.

Well after getting perma banned from several different IP addresses;) .....Anyway after getting tossed from ESPN, SportsHoopla and Swampgas I thought I had come to the end of my message board career.....
That's impressive.

It's hard to be that much of an azzhole, and I know how to be an azzhole.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
On the old GSMB I used to get told I wasn't a real Gator because I wanted Muschamp fired the day after his first press conference. The "pumpers" hated me. That's probably why Law and I got along over there. :scratchhead:

Muschamp is dumb as a rock and twice as stubborn.

In two of his seasons he refused to hire a WR's coach and just had them hang out with the grad assistants. That says everything about his offensive philosophy right there. No wonder we didn't have any WRs or QBs when Mac was hired.

I can just see a WR on a recruiting visit and Muschamp telling them "When you throw the ball only three things can happen and two of them are bad. We don't really throw around here. You guys just go hang out with the punters and GAs."

The man is a walking dumpster fire.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:what:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I seem to recall this. Who was it that you banned Ox?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
No idea. I banned hundreds, even thousands of people.
Yeah but how many of those were really the same people....:lmao2:...Btw we're still cool right? I was looking forward to going fishing down you're way pretty soon....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah but how many of those were really the same people....:lmao2:...Btw we're still cool right? I was looking forward to going fishing down you're way pretty soon....
Just give us some damn names. It makes no difference at this point and I probably won't remember any of them anyway.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously? Names or you're banned for life at 9:30 PM EST.

Dang, you're brutal. How's he gonna come back with a new name after you ban him if he gives up all his user names?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator