Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
fifomQ.gif

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
On the old GSMB I used to get told I wasn't a real Gator because I wanted Muschamp fired the day after his first press conference. The "pumpers" hated me. That's probably why Law and I got along over there. :scratchhead:

Muschamp is dumb as a rock and twice as stubborn.

In two of his seasons he refused to hire a WR's coach and just had them hang out with the grad assistants. That says everything about his offensive philosophy right there. No wonder we didn't have any WRs or QBs when Mac was hired.

I can just see a WR on a recruiting visit and Muschamp telling them "When you throw the ball only three things can happen and two of them are bad. We don't really throw around here. You guys just go hang out with the punters and GAs."

The man is a walking dumpster fire.

I find that hard to believe. What was your name there? You just don't seem like the type to jump on a coach that quick.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Leroy's a good guess. Though I thought he had been on GCMB at one point.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Come on, Crete. Tell us the name or names. You have no idea how many posts I found with Slevin and pussy in it.

Some people have even figured out that I used to be called Lawsomethingorother.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
On the old GSMB I used to get told I wasn't a real Gator because I wanted Muschamp fired the day after his first press conference. The "pumpers" hated me. That's probably why Law and I got along over there. :scratchhead:
Chimp only fooled me for a little bit. He said the right things, but I judge people on their actions and performance, not their words.

As for Crete, I'm still trying to remember who might have loved Stone Age football. Quasi comes to mind. Loved Daztard. Can't think of anyone else who did. And, strangely, I don't remember Quasi getting banned. He just disappeared.

Unfortunately the search function at GSMB doesn't really work, of course.

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Crete mentioned being banned from other sites when he first started posting here I think. Not sure if he mentioned Gatorsports or what his name was there however.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Getting rid of that goddamned teeny-bopper training underwear wearing roundtable was a godsend.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

Muschamp is dumb as a rock and twice as stubborn.

In two of his seasons he refused to hire a WR's coach and just had them hang out with the grad assistants. That says everything about his offensive philosophy right there. No wonder we didn't have any WRs or QBs when Mac was hired.

I can just see a WR on a recruiting visit and Muschamp telling them "When you throw the ball only three things can happen and two of them are bad. We don't really throw around here. You guys just go hang out with the punters and GAs."

The man is a walking dumpster fire.

This I do not believe or is this before you were hired to work for the UAA?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I find that hard to believe. What was your name there? You just don't seem like the type to jump on a coach that quick.
he was ready to can chump day 1 for disasterous offense, yet defends butters and Nuss as if his life depends on it for... wait for it... an even worse offense.

:thumbup:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I still have trouble wrapping my head around the concept of Fat Charley, Brantley, and the leftover smurfs producing the best (least putrid) offense of this decade.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This I do not believe or is this before you were hired to work for the UAA?
There were a lot of people who couldn't swallow a Dwag, which is absolutely the correct position, and others who just thought that hiring a coordinator is always a mistake and hiring someone else's hbc is always successful (laughable position).

I am a bandwagon fan and try to hang on, but inevitably I'm one of the first off the wagon when I see stupid shyt. I tried to love the Butter's bomb but, unlike Chimp, his offensive deficiencies and mindset were clear from the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.