Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
My only complaint was the cabin noise was much louder than I would have thought from an Acura. Not a deal breaker but a wee bit disappointing.
Maybe crappy tires? Even if the tires are in good shape they can cause a lot of road noise inside the vehicle.
BTW I wouldn't let my dogs ride in the back of a truck either if I still had any. Back in the 90's I had 2 dogs and they rode in the back of my Isuzu Rodeo SUV...Only bad part was cleaning the slobber off the windows...

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
That's one thing about cars built after the mpg mandate from the govt. they're all pushing for higher mpg' in the cars that have a chance at over 25mpg or so. So unless you go the luxury route, you're going to have some major road noise because they're running some hard ass tires, so they can get the mpgs. Wife has a '13 Equinox and it's the same thing. My 2500 is quieter than that thing

Sent from my AR-15 at 3000 feet per second.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's one thing about cars built after the mpg mandate from the govt. they're all pushing for higher mpg' in the cars that have a chance at over 25mpg or so. So unless you go the luxury route, you're going to have some major road noise because they're running some hard ass tires, so they can get the mpgs. Wife has a '13 Equinox and it's the same thing. My 2500 is quieter than that thing
Sent from my AR-15 at 3000 feet per second.
Hard ass tires.................... and flimsy-built pieces of crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.