NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
At the end of the article it says the Browns told Brantley that he may be released pending on what happens in his case. If he's innocent like he claims, then he'll be fine.
That's the way took it. Probably trying to look PC. No way they release him 10 mins after they draft him.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
**** these dumb b!tches that falsely accuse football players of hitting them just so they can either ruin their future or get some money. Pisses me off.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Ladies and Gentlemen... your Mr. Irrelevant for 2017
Number 10 in your programs - #1 in your hearts:

Chad Kelly!!!

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
This year I watched the draft on NFL Network for the first time. I have to say, I enjoyed it more than ESPN.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I forgot all about cox jr. He was out most of this last year. Had he been healthy last, he probably gets drafted. Wouldn't be surprised to see him make a roster.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
**** these dumb b!tches that falsely accuse football players of hitting them just so they can either ruin their future or get some money. Pisses me off.
Other than the term dumb bitch, I agree. Not dumb. Unprincipled, and that crosses gender. Pisses me off too. Timing really sucks, and I'm sure she calculated that would pressure him into a settlement pre draft.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Mark Herndon signed w/ Cleveland.

Chris Thompson signed w/ Houston.

And, correction on Cox. He signed w/ Carolina.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Other than the term dumb *****, I agree. Not dumb. Unprincipled, and that crosses gender. Pisses me off too. Timing really sucks, and I'm sure she calculated that would pressure him into a settlement pre draft.

Sad to say now but he probably would have saved a lot of money by paying her off and the story just staying at what it was initially in the cops report.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Mark Herndon signed w/ Cleveland.

Chris Thompson signed w/ Houston.

And, correction on Cox. He signed w/ Carolina.

That's awesome for Herndon. Walk on to getting a shot (albeit a very slim chance he even makes the practice squad).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.