NFL Draft

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
That's good. When you disliked my post, I was hoping it wasn't the latter part you disliked.

My apology for an accidental "dislike". Though long-time reader I've only recently started posting here. I'm still learning the ropes about all the site tools and often inadvertently trip over my own thumbs.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I don't particularly care for Stafford but I can't stop being a Lions fan...it's not in my genes to drop a loyalty once committed.

Any Lions fan should be committed. :confused:
If you do try shooting yourself, here's hoping your aim is like Stafford's.

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know what to think about the Pats drafting Brissett in the 3rd round. I don't like it, but I don't want to bash on a former Gator. Is he really that good and Muschamp messed him up that badly?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know what to think about the Pats drafting Brissett in the 3rd round. I don't like it, but I don't want to bash on a former Gator. Is he really that good and Muschamp messed him up that badly?

Different factors at work... weak QB draft, possibly needing a second qb with a pending suspension of Brady, Reportedly Weis spoke to Belichek on his behalf.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I don't particularly care for Stafford but I can't stop being a Lions fan...it's not in my genes to drop a loyalty once committed.
:fistbump: I feel your pain... Falcons fan for life here... Oh, the misery...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think the lions fans have it the worst. Maybe the worst in all of sports. I actually admire their loyalty

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Carlos Dunlap, who left UF in 2009, earned his UF degree last week and celebrated with a Gator chomp and an academic gown on the NFL draft stage. Congrats. Next week he gets his master's from the University of Miami. Sounds about right--six years to finish his last year at UF and two weeks for a master's at Miami.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Pretty solid article. The "stars don't matter" crowd are usually excuse making pumpers.
Stars matter, but keep your shirt on 18 of 51 NFL draft selections from the sec were 3 stars. See how statistics can be bent to serve almost any purpose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator