NFL Draft

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
AMac drafted in the 7th by the Eagles. Wish him luck, hope he gets his head on straight.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Do the Jags know they will only play 2 DEs? :facepalm:

I know, what the hell is going on? So our only need is on D line?? Bortles is getting killed but that's alright, we'll have 12 DE's to toss out there.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I know, what the hell is going on? So our only need is on D line?? Bortles is getting killed but that's alright, we'll have 12 DE's to toss out there.
And I can't believe they took Brandon Allen while Scooby Wright is still undrafted. They need LB and S but have 24 DE's

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
And I can't believe they took Brandon Allen while Scooby Wright is still undrafted. They need LB and S but have 24 DE's

We don't need safety at all. We have youth at SS and the signing of Gipson solidified FS. The focus for the front office and staff is pass rush, pass rush, pass rush. We were awful in that area and it cost us a good number of games. So they are determined to fix it. If they hit on just one of those guys, problem solved.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
so... Gators taken in draft: Seven
and only two:nole: taken

And the vols haven't had a player taken in 2 years. The recruiting classes have been more than good enough to put a guy or 2 in the NFL. Jones just isn't a good coach.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can't believe none of our OL were drafted!

:doh:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Maybe Chip can work wonders with Driskel? Wait, nevermind.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
We don't need safety at all. We have youth at SS and the signing of Gipson solidified FS. The focus for the front office and staff is pass rush, pass rush, pass rush. We were awful in that area and it cost us a good number of games. So they are determined to fix it. If they hit on just one of those guys, problem solved.
Jags only had what 14 total pics last year? Cyprian sucks balls, Gratz does too. They're so bad Josh Evans is still playing meaningful minutes. And Gipson's the our savior? I think Ramsey will be the FS. But who's at SS?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Jags only had what 14 total pics last year? Cyprian sucks balls, Gratz does too. They're so bad Josh Evans is still playing meaningful minutes. And Gipson's the our savior? I think Ramsey will be the FS. But who's at SS?

usually nobody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.