NFL Draft

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That loud sucking sound is the gaping vacuum that will continue at the ILB position for GB.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Colleges with multiple 1st round picks: Ohio State 5, Ole Miss 3, Notre Dame 2, Florida 2
and one :nole:

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Chargers just crapped the bed with the third pick.

He does have his father and uncle's gene's. Joey Bosa's father John, and uncle, Eric Kumerow, both played for the Dolphins. IIRC, Kumerow was a very high draft pick who ended up a bust.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
That loud sucking sound is the gaping vacuum that will continue at the ILB position for GB.

Don't worry Durty, GB will draft one in the 6th round. :headslap:

But with Raji out they obviously thought that was a bigger need.

GB likely thinks Jack will be around long enough for them to get him. Or the ILB from Bama.

Last edited:

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
There's a lot of good players still left on the board. Bullard, Jack, Henry and Spence were all considered potential 1st round picks at some point.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think Dan Quinn knows what Neal brings to the table....and it is not pass defense

Talking about playing him similar to that safety in Seattle a Safety/Linebacker hybred.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There's a lot of good players still left on the board. Bullard, Jack, Henry and Spence were all considered potential 1st round picks at some point.

Jack may never play again. Just awful for that kid. Probably worth spending a 2nd or 3rd rounder just on potential. But if he plays again you'll more than likely have to sit him next year as he recovers from microfracture surgery

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
As happy as I was that the Falcons finally selected a Gator player, because I can't remember the last time they did early, i am not happy about Neal as high as they took him. They need to much help on both lines and LB to reach on a safety that they could have taken second round. He is not good enough in coverage and if they plan on making him a passing down LB they reached to high.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Somebody is going to get a steal with Bullard. He is 1st round talent. Guys get too caught up with measurables and forget about game tape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.