Founding Member
Pray Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think Norvelle is going to be number one on their list. Either they strike it big with him or he’s the fall guy.
Mr transfer portal u who whines and cries while playing a pvssy schedule, then makes a million excuses while getting analy raped by an SEC second place?

Yeah, he's absolutely their guy.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
How perfect would it be if Norvell went to bama and kirby went to Atlanta? I couldn't think of a better scenario. I don't see either one happening though
The crap we put on the field has nothing to do with other schools, coaches, etc. It has to with lame coaches that we keep hiring. Karl will still be here, we'll still put garbage on the field.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
The crap we put on the field has nothing to do with other schools, coaches, etc. It has to with lame coaches that we keep hiring. Karl will still be here, we'll still put garbage on the field.
Which is exactly why guys we were in on went to bama, not UF, and why even without Saban, they would not transfer to UF- to play for Napier.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Im confused. I thought you are supposed to only shop in the G5 discount aisle?
Yeah, I'm not seeing anyone that is actually available. All of them have great jobs at good schools and are winning at those places.

Us gators, of all people, know when a coach is doing well at a good school, it's not possible to hire him.

Amateurs!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I heard they are just going to use a combined AI version of Saban and Bear Bryant going forward. Looks similar to Yogi
Hungry Yogi Bear GIF by Boomerang Official

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Still, I'd love for both of those fukers to have to start over

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
When AD Mal Moore stepped to the podium 17 years ago and announced that Nick Saban was the new head coach of the Crimson Tide everyone knew Alabama had a winner and the drought after the retirement of Bear Bryant was over.

It has been mentioned that Dabo Swinney would be a good fit at Alabama. He is an Alabama alum. Like Saban who had previously won a National Championship at LSU, Dabo has won a National Championship at Clemson a school which has an SEC vibe. Auburn with a lake it has been jokingly called. If Alabama was firing a losing coach I could see Dabo jumping at the job, but I don't see him wanting to come back home in the present situation.

I don't know which, if any, current big name college coach who would take this job. Mike Vrabel the recently fired head coach of the Tennessee Titans would be an interesting and surprise hire. I'm starting to see his name pop up as a possible candidate.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Mike Vrabel the recently fired head coach of the Tennessee Titans would be an interesting and surprise hire. I'm starting to see his name pop up as a possible candidate.
I would think he's the favorite for the Patriots job.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Someone good enough, willing to make a lot of money to possibly fail miserably.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Isnt it funny that all the schitt we hire is never on anyone's list of possibles.

Billy Napier ... same odds as Derek Dooley, which makes sense given their similiar coaching acumen.
Billy Taggert's odds would be way higher (meaning less likely) than Derek Dooley's at this time for this reason. It has been a very long time since Dooley has any foibles as HC on tape. Karl has tape that is fresh off the presses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator