Nick Saban retires, replaced with DeBoer; elite players fleeing by the hour

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Durty, You can always switch loyalties. All it takes is buying a different sweatshirt and hat. Maybe the Gators can be your 2nd favorite team. Sorry, I don't see Bama winning another championship for at least another 10 years.
Typically, the man following the man ain't successful. But, if anyone COULD do it at Bama then Deboar can. Their players leaving enmass will hurt, and the SEC just got tougher with the addition of TX and Okie, but 10 years is a long time.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Typically, the man following the man ain't successful. But, if anyone COULD do it at Bama then Deboar can. Their players leaving enmass will hurt, and the SEC just got tougher with the addition of TX and Okie, but 10 years is a long time.
I stand by my prediction. College Football has had enough of the red tide. No soup for them, 10 years. 1705867153883.jpeg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Look at egor pretending like not winning a championship for 10 years is the same as being Florida :lol:

Ohio State hasn't won one in ten, neither has Oklahoma or Texas. We're all the same :lol2:

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Look at egor pretending like not winning a championship for 10 years is the same as being Florida :lol:

Ohio State hasn't won one in ten, neither has Oklahoma or Texas. We're all the same :lol2:
How many schools have 3 natties total? We're in the conversation. I'd be happy to pass Miami some day.
Ships.png

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Big donors? Our donors are claiming we don't have that at all. Our history is 2 decades of winning and many more of losing, we aren't considered a blue blood by many outside our fan base, this may trigger you but it's the national perception. The coach, the AD, and the entire organization is gawdawful and perfectly satisfied with that. We are not the same.
So, why are your expectations so high?

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Minnesota? :lol:
coachtv.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wasn't referring to UF or to CBN.

We were talking about Bama.

Are you day drinking again? :swampqueen:
Recycled Fooley crap.

OSU Oklahoma ND, LSU, now likely Bammer... plenty of teams have made good (at least) hires following a great coach.

Only Fooley hires retards and repeats the excuse.

Last edited:

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Breaking News! Alabama loses another in state player.

Transferred to the only school he was academically qualified.

1705951072425.png

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Altitude Gator said:
I'll agree with you when the first Bama starter in the portal signs here.

@neteng - Gotcha! Since he wasn't exactly a "starter" but a highly regarded prospect with coach-change regrets - I am going call this one a push.

Again, I want to see us land someone that was a starter last year - then I will fully agree that Billy Taggert is doing well in the portal. Otherwise, I disagree with the premise that he is doing well at this point in his tenure. There are glaring needs and they remain unfulfilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator