Nick Saban retires, replaced with DeBoer; elite players fleeing by the hour

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Episode that always stuck with me... when Dauber received notification that all the credit hours he'd taken over the last billion years resulted in him receiving 3 degrees simultaneously.

Useless trivia: Dauber is the voice of Patrick on Sponge Bob...
My favorite was when Luther got the the head coaching job and promptly screwed it up by buying the entire team dinner!

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Altitude Gator said:
I'll agree with you when the first Bama starter in the portal signs here.

@neteng - Gotcha! Since he wasn't exactly a "starter" but a highly regarded prospect with coach-change regrets - I am going call this one a push.

Again, I want to see us land someone that was a starter last year - then I will fully agree that Billy Taggert is doing well in the portal. Otherwise, I disagree with the premise that he is doing well at this point in his tenure. There are glaring needs and they remain unfulfilled.
I never said Napier was doing well in the portal...not once. Not sure where you got that from.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
I never said Napier was doing well in the portal...not once. Not sure where you got that from.
I took the reply with a quote of my statement - that had no comment (kinda weird, BTW) - as an indictment on my comment about not being impressed with the portal prowess of Billy Taggert. If you were going to agree with me - feel free!

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I took the reply with a quote of my statement - that had no comment (kinda weird, BTW) - as an indictment on my comment about not being impressed with the portal prowess of Billy Taggert. If you were going to agree with me - feel free!
It was but I missed the 'starter' part just like you miss interpreted my statements as Napier killing it in the portal. 'Starters' had nothing to do with the original discussion you jumped in on without actually reading nor understanding the context of the information you was replying to but keep acting like Im the only one misunderstanding something.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
It was but I missed the 'starter' part just like you miss interpreted my statements as Napier killing it in the portal. 'Starters' had nothing to do with the original discussion you jumped in on without actually reading nor understanding the context of the information you was replying to but keep acting like Im the only one misunderstanding something.
I feel like I'm misunderstanding something here...:snicker:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I think you meant to say this:

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Your program is about to be as broken as Prothro's leg.
Copa America Centenario Referee GIF by Univision Deportes

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Christian Robinson, lol.... This is all I need to see to know they are crashing quickly. Saban wouldnt even allow his mentor to be a position coach much less this POS.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I guess you and I took Ox's bait posting as Skendall on 247
I've never been on the board at 247. Never even looked at it. Have enough drama here, certainly don't need to read all the pearl-clutching somewhere else too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator