No ice cream for Mullen or Bart

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
MSU is very proud of it's ag program and the dairy products it produces. Many who visit Starkville leave with delicious cheeses and scrumptious ice cream. While he was at MSU an ice cream flavor was named after CDM. They have renamed the flavor. Its new name? " Lateral Move".
LMAO
Do you think they want this game?

Last edited:

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Remember a trip to Starkville back in the stone age, not even sure who was Coach at the time could have been Pell. I think we lost but what I do remember is we could not find a single dive bar to drown our sorrow in, I think we ended up in a Holiday Inn Bar.
I can see why they like their Ice cream so much.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Cowbell to UF a lateral move? That’s like saying moving from Somalia to the US is a lateral move.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My last time in Stark Vegas was the Zooker's death nail. Came all the way from Seattle for that (drove over from B'Ham with some Gator friends). Hope the Gators have better fortune on Saturday.
:chomp:

Note: My best memory from that trip was stopping off at Dreamland in Tuscaloosa for some BBQ on the way back to B'Ham. Ribs! Yum! and Wonder Bread? I think I used the bread as a napkin.

Edit: Oh, and I'm lactose intolerant, so no ice cream for me either.
:bart:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Cowbell to UF a lateral move? That’s like saying moving from Somalia to the US is a lateral move.
Don't make fun of shythole countries or shythole colleges.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm lactose intolerant, so no ice cream for me either.
I'm intolerant of lactose and gluten intolerant.

Funny that there is such a correlation to people who drink trendy (nasty burnt) coffees, hoppy IPA beers and the latest intolerance fads too.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Funny that there is such a correlation to people who drink trendy (nasty burnt) coffees, hoppy IPA beers and the latest intolerance fads too.
I became lactose intolerant after my freshman year in college. My Mom blamed it on all the beer I drank that year, and you're right, I WAS drinking trendy beer back in the early 80s................Budweiser. :lol: :barfaway:
Funny thing is, I drank plenty of beer in HS too (sorry Mom).

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
My last time in Stark Vegas was the Zooker's death nail. Came all the way from Seattle for that (drove over from B'Ham with some Gator friends). Hope the Gators have better fortune on Saturday.

Note: My best memory from that trip was stopping off at Dreamland in Tuscaloosa for some BBQ on the way back to B'Ham. Ribs! Yum! and Wonder Bread? I think I used the bread as a napkin.

I went to Dreamland once. The ribs were good, but like you said who wants a half a loaf of cheap white bread?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

You’re pretty much everything intolerant.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015

"No bread, no slaw; don't ask."

Amirite?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.