No ice cream for Mullen or Bart

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I became lactose intolerant after my freshman year in college. My Mom blamed it on all the beer I drank that year, and you're right, I WAS drinking trendy beer back in the early 80s................Budweiser. :lol: :barfaway:
Funny thing is, I drank plenty of beer in HS too (sorry Mom).

Don't bother getting nominated for the Supreme Court then.....

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Edit: Oh, and I'm lactose intolerant, so no ice cream for me either.
:bart:

Too bad. Should have had a quart before the drive back. Would've made for a hilarious trip....for you at least.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Too bad. Should have had a quart before the drive back. Would've made for a hilarious trip....for you at least.

You serious, Clark?
Severe stomach cramps with explosive D would occur within 20 minutes and last for the rest of the day. Nothing to laugh about. I do miss being able to eat ice cream and drink milk though.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You serious, Clark?
Severe stomach cramps with explosive D would occur within 20 minutes and last for the rest of the day. Nothing to laugh about. I do miss being able to eat ice cream and drink milk though.
Sorry, thought maybe you just had the flatulent kind.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You serious, Clark?
I’ve never understood how or why people drink milk. Barf. My MIL will pour herself a tall glass of milk and drink it with dinner. It just makes no sense. A steak dinner with milk. :puke:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve never understood how or why people drink milk. Barf. My MIL will pour herself a tall glass of milk and drink it with dinner. It just makes no sense. A steak dinner with milk. :puke:
Agree. I like Everclear with my steak.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Well, my mistake. From the story that I got, I thought it was it was the MSU dairy department. Turns out it was a commercial purveyor of frozen custard, Bop's.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017

Some people like its taste.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
Odd... I could never see why anyone would drink anything else...Then again I was raised on a dairy farm...

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I became lactose intolerant after my freshman year in college. My Mom blamed it on all the beer I drank that year, and you're right, I WAS drinking trendy beer back in the early 80s................Budweiser. :lol: :barfaway:
Funny thing is, I drank plenty of beer in HS too (sorry Mom4).

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator