Noah Brindise on state of Gators

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Del Rio's got nothing on Brindise. He could throw the ball 90 feet back in the day.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm glad I've heard shane and noah both say that firing nussmeier sounds ridiculous. For 100th time. It's Mac's offense. Mac just gave him a 300k raise. Mac keeping nuss isn't what's gonna do him in. Mac's crappy offense is gonna do him in.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I'm glad I've heard shane and noah both say that firing nussmeier sounds ridiculous. For 100th time. It's Mac's offense. Mac just gave him a 300k raise. Mac keeping nuss isn't what's gonna do him in. Mac's crappy offense is gonna do him in.

Much like the previous regime, I'm in favor of a complete erasure of staff followed by a thorough defunkification of the property. It's obvious this advice was not followed before.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Listened to the whole thing, appletitts felating Mac and throwing out lame excuses. Sounds like 2222.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Del Rio's got nothing on Brindise. He could throw the ball 90 feet back in the day.
Shyt, no chance. I WOULD say Del Taco can throw it twice as far as Brindise. Fat Dawg was topped out at about 25 yards I think.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Shyt, no chance. I WOULD say Del Taco can throw it twice as far as Brindise. Fat Dawg was topped out at about 25 yards I think.
I seem to remember him chucking a 45 yarder to McGriff against FSU. Granted, McGriff could have cooked a 3 minute egg waiting for it to get to him.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
May as well bring in Stoops for DC.

And while we're at it, get Zook for STs. With Irma's current path, that bank is toast.

You-can-DO-it-meme-18134.jpg

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
http://radio.cbssports.com/2016/09/...ld-have-stayed-at-florida-another-five-years/
"“Obviously I probably should have stayed here another five years or more,” Spurrier said on The Doug Gottlieb Show, referring to his time in Gainesville.",,,"But anyway, I’m a University of Florida guy again and (doing) whatever I can do to help our school here.”

There's so much you could be doing coach.

There is only so much that he can do without a change in management or with the HBC taking his advice.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
When Mac left CSU, didn't his OC claim that the offense was actually his and not Macs?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
When Mac left CSU, didn't his OC claim that the offense was actually his and not Macs?
I don't remember that. But i do remember he was very butthurt mac didn't bring him here.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I think Baldwin called the plays and then he ended up in a sh*tty situation when Mac made his fateful decision to bring Nuss here instead of him.

The offense was different than it was here in year 3. At this point at CSU it was much less pro-style stuff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator