Meanwhile-in-Tallahassee.jpg

FSU-Sucks.jpg

Last edited:

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Singleshot was a heavy handed mod on Warchant Baseball Forum and he might still be.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
So he's implying that we're cheating by paying our baseball players?

That's comical. So, we're paying our baseball recruits....but what about football?? If we're so rogue that we'd pay baseball why not pay football too?

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
It is always great to see fsux meltdowns but it is sad that anyone could be so saddled with hatred as this "Singleshot" obviously is. Just another example of how the internet is not always a good thing.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am honestly embarrassed for them. What a delusional, misguided group of people with massive inferiority complexes.
- They did something we can't so they must be playing their players.
- I will make a feeble attempt at calling them out as football by claiming that we can't name a single player all the while I call my coach by his jersey number. Actually this makes sense because we call Martin Bobby Bowden in our house anyway and he called his players by their numbers so I guess it is appropriate.

It must be really hard to accept that not only have we accomplished something they cannot, they are stuck with Bobby Bowden as their baseball coach which means no improvement in the near future.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why? For the love of all that is sane, rational and sacred... WHY???

Just as I am when somebody sings in public and they are god awful or tries to debate a topic that they no nothing about.
I am often embarrassed when people try to do things they are incapable of doing. In this case, it is a semenhole trying to reconcile a major league butt hurt

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I love the fact that he bashes our offense and fails to mention UF has owned them what, 9 out of the last 10? And by a wide margin, as I recall.

Typical nole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator