Nole Twitter meltdown during CWS

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Just as I am when somebody sings in public and they are god awful or tries to debate a topic that they no nothing about.
I am often embarrassed when people try to do things they are incapable of doing. In this case, it is a semenhole trying to reconcile a major league butt hurt

I'm with you on the singing analogy, but watching a nole meltdown puts a big smile on my face.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm surprised they know what 11 is, I thought you only had to know single-digit numbers to go to school there

You don't see 11?

CocaineBLOGIMAGE.jpg

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nole Butthurt makes me smile!

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Florida State student Cory Kuchta believes that Florida winning was even worse than being knocked out themselves.

“It was heartbreaking when Florida State lost,” Kuchta said, “But when Florida won you just kind of got a bad feeling in your gut.”

clown tears are deee-lish:

giphy.gif

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Florida State student Cory Kuchta believes that Florida winning was even worse than being knocked out themselves.

“It was heartbreaking when Florida State lost,” Kuchta said, “But when Florida won you just kind of got a bad feeling in your gut.”

clown tears are deee-lish:

giphy.gif

And who knocked out FSU?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not going to pretend to give a damn about baseball or any other sport, but I sure do love some Semitears.

By the way, I heard Candi swallowed several Gator loads last night to celebrate.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I love the fact that he bashes our offense and fails to mention UF has owned them what, 9 out of the last 10? And by a wide margin, as I recall.

Typical nole.
Yeah, as much as a miseralble buch of hitters we had, their hitters were much worse against us. It was a serendipity to see them sent home from the CWS again. And to see this unhappy yokel is just icing on the cake.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

That's just our semen workin' it's magic in your belly, nolie. Enjoy...

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What was really great, LSU beat the Noles twice in Omaha and eliminated them and they became instant Corndog fans vs the Gators. :bwahaha:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Hilarious! They can suck it. They're just pissed because in the 98 or so times they've been to Omaha they've yet to win it. Serious question...have they ever even made it to the finals of the CWS? I don't believe they have but I could be wrong.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Serious question...have they ever even made it to the finals of the CWS? I don't believe they have but I could be wrong.

:nole: have appeared in the CWS Championship Game or Championship Series on three occasions in 1970, 1986 and 1999

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.