Noles lose by 60 to UGA, decide not to hang NC banner

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
More importantly, he acts like his offense hasnt considerably looked different in 2 games where he could have easily shown some light.

True, but I really don’t think the QB issue should have anything to do with it.

Another reality that FSU fans and their nutswingers are overlooking is even when Travis was healthy, they struggled against average & below average teams. BC, Clemson & Miami all gave them a run for their money when FSU had their #1 QB healthy and under center. They make it seem like they were blowing all their opponents out by 35 points when they had their top guy on the field…not the case.

When you play a 55th ranked SOS, you have no right to bytch about being overtaken by the team that played the 5th ranked SOS and had several more “better” wins. That’s just the reality of it that they choose to ignore.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

200.gif

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
you can hate bama all you want, but they are 100% the best team in cfb today and absolutely looked like the best team in cfb on saturday against the undisputed, undefeated, top ranked 2 time national champs. again hate on them all you want, but the bold above is patently absurd.
Thank you, I will hate Alabama, because to not hate them would mean to hate myself. I'll take your word for it on how Alabama looked on Saturday, because I rarely ever watch them, and Georgia is so boring to watch it's self-inflicted torture. I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
You kinda backed-in in 2017. But all was forgiven because of 2nd and 26.

In this case, one team was trending up and the other down, then lost their possible trans QB. Pretty simple. Gun to their head, there’s not a single one of these talking heads that would take the noles over Alabama on a neutral site. End of discussion.
Yeah, "kinda" maybe. The Barn game was our only loss that year and they got their skulls crushed by UGA in the SECCg 28-7. They also went on to lose to UCF, in a bowl game. That was the year that they claim to have won the national championship since they beat exactly ONE "decent" team, that being the Barn, all season. Most of those games were shoot-outs too. :crazy:

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Clowns will ALWAYS do Clown things. Just when the Noles looked to have garnered some sympathy nationally, Capt. D-Bag steps up and reminds us who they really are…

IMG_2195.jpeg

When you have to try this hard to be taken seriously, you never really will be.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Kannell has tooled for so long people just expect him to say stupid ****, so he doubles down and says more over the top stupid **** to get noticed.

He is like the kid in Jr High who says stupid **** for attention, only he is 40 and a grown man. This goes way beyond stupid. I just can't pay attention to this turd anymore. Nothing intelligent every comes out of his mouth.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Kannell has tooled for so long people just expect him to say stupid ****, so he doubles down and says more over the top stupid **** to get noticed.

He is like the kid in Jr High who says stupid **** for attention, only he is 40 and a grown man. This goes way beyond stupid. I just can't pay attention to this turd anymore. Nothing intelligent every comes out of his mouth.
How does this guy even keep his job? He is totally full of crap.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
K

these replies are priceless…

“Yeah. But it was only a Grade 1 sideways.”

“This is the dumbest thing I've read in quite a while. If someone read it to me and said "who do you think posted that"? I woulda had a winner. FSU having a tough day athletically and now people are gonna question the value in an FSU degree. Danny........shhhhhhhh.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.